FS : 7800 GTX Brand new in box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LouPoir said:
Sooo -who ended up getting this card - ???

He said soundmax... I PMed soundmax about a testimonial/vouch but haven't heard back from him. Something strange about the X850XT PE feedback on HEAT is the description for both transactions is almost the exact same... almost as if some copy/paste action is going on :confused:

It ain't $465 anymore... Dell got wise and raised the price.

JadeDM said:
cant you guys see.. theres like 50 people inquiring about one card. Head over to the hot deals section. $465 shipped for a BRAND SPANKIN NEW BFG 7800 GTX. COUPON EXPIRES WEDNESDAY. A lot more safer buying from Dell home for the extra 15 than sending a money order to some random person with 0 Heat.

I tried to purchase 2 x850 xt pe's from him a little while ago, but the truth of the matter is, if I was sending 450 bucks to someone, id want a little legitimate feedback. Its not hard to create an account on this forum and write feedback about yourself.

Just helping you all out

ss284 said:
Ive paid and I'm waiting on two cards. They should be here either today or tomorrow.

Let us know how it goes, I hope we're not dealing with a troll...That would really suck.

Hall911, Aldy402 , soundmax and wipedout

hall911 bought the 6800 GTO i had for sale.. Local pickup
wipedout Bought bought the 850xt pe shipped and recieved.
soundmax bought 2 7800GTX's local pickup.
aldy402 I forgot what he purchased.

I might have got the purchases out of order but its something like that.

I have alot of other people that are local and did pickup at my house that can vouch for me.
So all you haters and thread crappers who cant afford these videocards can suck my dick. Thanks

- rel

And you soekev.

Look up previous posts for all the names I gave you. I dont think we are the same people.

akademik_7 said:
Hall911, Aldy402 , soundmax and wipedout

hall911 bought the 6800 GTO i had for sale.. Local pickup
wipedout Bought bought the 850xt pe shipped and recieved.
soundmax bought 2 7800GTX's local pickup.
aldy402 I forgot what he purchased.

I might have got the purchases out of order but its something like that.

I have alot of other people that are local and did pickup at my house that can vouch for me.
So all you haters can suck my dick. Thanks

- rel

There doubts are erased at least for now. Didn't you have other feedback from someone off of Notebookforums as well? Also to the person that posted this initially if he setup seperate heatware accounts to have 0 legit heatware, those accounts would probably not have 12+ heat on them. Just my point. If ss gets his stuff I'm sure this guy is legit. You guys maybe fired the cannons off a little early.

ill vouch for him , i bought a x850xt pe
bro dont worry about the haters, just make me offers
ill take your vid cards

my heat

Oh yeah aldy bought the other one :)

Thanks also

Steve my wife told me about the conversation. I will call you later.

wipedout has responded and has recieved the card with no problems. But he cannot post because he was banned.

I got his email if you want to speak to him.

At least that proves my point that some of you kids may have jumped a bit early on this one, nevertheless once he ss gets a tracking number followed by the cards I'm sure everyone will be calm again and you'll have another perrson that can vouch for you :).

I cant stand people who see a great deal, and then start bitchin about the seller, calling him names even before they do business with him. If you want a card, comply with sellers' rules and you will get the card. If you are scared or something, then simply dont do the deal. Thats simple right?

Im on this forums quite often, done deals with many people, i bought 2 cards from Akademik, and met guy locally, he is totally legit.

magnuspah said:
Too bad I don't have PCI-E motherboard. Otherwise, I would jump on this. Let me know when you have the AGP version.

Great price.
Its going to be a long wait for the agp version. There's nothing on the immediate horizon for this card. It may be that you never see the highest end version on the older interface, agp. I know everyone still has those systems but your going to have to upgrade soon.

Bad news people. After numerous delays he mailed me a fucking old speaker instead of two cards. Great stuff. I'll see what I can do but I'm pretty much screwed. Akad you better fucking start responding to PMs or call me. You have my number.

ss284 said:
Bad news people. After numerous delays he mailed me a fucking old speaker instead of two cards. Great stuff. I'll see what I can do but I'm pretty much screwed. Akad you better fucking start responding to PMs or call me. You have my number.

bah... suckage.. sorry mate.. how much are you out?

$800

I should have known, I was my own fault for jumping on this. There were so many warning signs I decided to ignore.

if you paid with a credit card you can have them reverse the charges.. thats the only safe way to do business online..

dekard said:
if you paid with a credit card you can have them reverse the charges.. thats the only safe way to do business online..

What a scumbag akademik_7, wow just wow. He paid via USPS Money Order because that's the only way this guy would accept the payment. I'd call USPS up and file mail fraud charges asap if he doesn't reply, but it's pretty much useless now as he already basically screwed you over and I doubt anyone would correct that. Also the people that he has positive feedback from are probably his friends or it's himself tell the moderators here he should be banned for this. Good luck.

Does anyone notice that most of his feedback comes from people that reside in NY? I had a bad feeling about this shit from the beginning but I didn't want to get bitch slapped for thread crapping. :p

He took advantage of everyone wanting a top of the line card.

ss284 said:
$800

I should have known, I was my own fault for jumping on this. There were so many warning signs I decided to ignore.

Also you seem to live reasonably close pay him a visit. I believe Czyaznman1213 on here bought 2 cards from him as well and the guy has yet to ship them.

No wonder why he didn't reply to my numerous PMs about picking up the 7800gtx locally... glad I didn't get into this mess...

Looks like its time to start a troll thread on this guy and get the moderators involved for sure. Since he demanded a money order then you should have some tangible address or at least, hopefully not, a P.O. Box to turn over to the local authorities.

soundmax said:
I picked up 2 cards from him locally.

then you should post his address info if you have it so the people that he screwed can go over there and royally beat the shit out of this guy.

I damn sure know I would. freakin $450 would be more than enough reason for me to pound someone's face into some concrete.

more than enough reason to. ;)

I dont know if mods allow posting personal info here, i pmd ss284 his phone number.

lol - what good would a phone # do? I'd want the guy's home address so I could go pay him a visit personally. ;)

Scam....soundmax joined the forums two weeks after akademic_7 did. Both from Newyork ='s obvious. Wipedout is banned...go figure!! Aldy402 also from Newyork...joined Feb 23 2005, one month after soundmax and akademic_7.

All their occupations say network admin or IT....lol...yeah right!! hall911 joined september,2004 also from newyork and a low 39 posts. These could be all different people but probably all friends of his. If the deal looks to good to be true, then it probably is!!

If this gets resolved and the speaker was an accident, which I doubt then I will appologize. I have a feeling that I want have to do that and a few people have gotten screwed by a troll.

Amazing how people ruin other peoples lives, forums and make it more difficult to trust people b/c they decide to screw people. Like I've always said "It all comes back to you in the end if you do someone/something wrong!!" I hope this guy gets what he deserves!

Fuck if I was out $800 I would fly half way across the country to pay him a visit. NYC cops will go out for any call even a damn video card, so come, call the cops and go to his house with them to get your money or cards. Also file a lawsuit against the animal in small claims.

AOM said:
Scam....soundmax joined the forums two weeks after akademic_7 did. Both from Newyork ='s obvious. Wipedout is banned...go figure!! Aldy402 also from Newyork...joined Feb 23 2005, one month after soundmax and akademic_7.

All their occupations say network admin or IT....lol...yeah right!! hall911 joined september,2004 also from newyork and a low 39 posts. These could be all different people but probably all friends of his. If the deal looks to good to be true, then it probably is!!

If this gets resolved and the speaker was an accident, which I doubt then I will appologize. I have a feeling that I want have to do that and a few people have gotten screwed by a troll.

Amazing how people ruin other peoples lives, forums and make it more difficult to trust people b/c they decide to screw people. Like I've always said "It all comes back to you in the end if you do someone/something wrong!!" I hope this guy gets what he deserves!
I will personally report your post to mod right now. Being from NY doesnt mean anything, i have nothing to do with that guy but that i went i got 2 cards from him, thats all.

AOM said:
Not if he gave him a P.O Box. Ever think of that?
Why in the world would anyone send money order to P.O. Box. Even so, then just call post office and tell them the guy is running a scam, and contact cops.

soundmax said:
Why in the world would anyone send money order to P.O. Box. Even so, then just call post office and tell them the guy is running a scam, and contact cops.

Why don't you just provide the address to the person that got scammed.
He lives in NJ so he can pay him a visit.

Go to his house, SS. You live in Highland Park for Christ sakes. It'll take you 45 minutes-1 hour to get over there.

What a POS. I hope he gets what's coming to him, namely, a hospital bill that exceeds the $800.00 you just lost.

isekii said:
Why don't you just provide the address to the person that got scammed.
He lives in NJ so he can pay him a visit.
I gave already all info. ;)

Spoken with soundmax and he seems legit. Sorry to include you in the above mentioned names and the others as well if they are also legit but unless they prove to be then I say he's scamming still. He might have completed a fair transaction with soundmax but who knows what he's doing now. Guess we'll just have to wait see if he makes everything right and makes good on his offers. Sorry once again to soundmax.

Im in maryland for the summer, so NYC is a bit of a trip. I have his shipping address and his cell phone number, but I dont really know how much that will help me. I'll try PMing a mod and see how it goes.

No problem. I got 2 cards from him, and it should be weird enough that he had more latest cards available. I sent phone and address he gave me to few of you. If i can be of any help, im here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back