FS: 80 Gig SATA HD-Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

apHytHiaTe

2[H]4U
Hello all!

What I have here today is a Serial ATA Hard drive manufactured by Hitachi. It holds 80 Gigs. It's an RMA, so its brand new in package, the silver OEM wrapper is intact, so I haven't even seen it. Just take my word and be careful when you plug it in... must be a Hitachi thing.

Newegg Product link

My email addy!

My (rather limited) heatware

Pics
hdd1.JPG

hdd2.JPG

hdd3.JPG

$61 shipped
I prefer paypal.

Infotiger said:
Yes, I'm sorry that's true.
Well, its a brand new hard drive, and you're getting it for $10 less than it would cost from NewEgg.com. I'll wait for more people to say so or for it not to sell to lower price.

Thx for input.

Bump!

Pkirk618 said:
if you are waiting then its not crapping right?
Uh, I don't get what you mean. I never said anything about threadcrapping, i was just not going to lower the price after one "newbie" said it was too expensive. Could you expand on what you were saying?

Are you saying I'm crapping my own thread?

no actually I was refering to you "waiting" for others to tell u the price is too high.

My intent was to find out if you would consider it TCing if someone told u that.

My thoughts are that the price is too high. IMO though.

Pkirk618 said:
no actually I was refering to you "waiting" for others to tell u the price is too high.

My intent was to find out if you would consider it TCing if someone told u that.

My thoughts are that the price is too high. IMO though.
Not at all threadcrapping! I appreciate the input. Could you suggest a better price? Cuz, I'm not really interested in giving things away. I want you guys to get a good price, which i'm doing IMO, and I am willing to adjust a little if I could get more input.

No prob man, don't worry about TCing :p

This is an FYI..... I just sold a Maxtor 160 GB SATA drive for $70.00 shipped...It was not in a sealed bag, But it was a new pull from a Dell server I bought.
It was never even powered on by me before the drive was removed . So it was in fact a new drive, just not sealed.
It had a manufacture date of March 05

OK Thx, for the info, but no one here seems to be able to present a reasonable offer. Throw me a fricken bone, eh? ;)

How about $55? $45????? $35????????

I appologize if i seem a little frustrated, but all i get is that its too expensive for your tastes. It would be nice if someone would make an offer. For now I'm making it $55.

Price Update $55 shipped (usps)

Good Morning America!

Bump! How's $55? That's roughly 15 dollars less than it would cost off newegg w/shipping, and it's new in wrapper.

I'd consider any reasonable offer... so lets see 'em! :D

apHytHiaTe said:
OK Thx, for the info, but no one here seems to be able to present a reasonable offer. Throw me a fricken bone, eh? ;)

How about $55? $45????? $35????????

I appologize if i seem a little frustrated, but all i get is that its too expensive for your tastes. It would be nice if someone would make an offer. For now I'm making it $55.

Price Update $55 shipped (usps)
at the price of 35 shipped lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back