FS: 800W and 850W PSUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Wolf

PSU Warranty Voider
It's been ages since I had something worth offering here, but I do now. Up for grabs are two former jonnyGURU review samples.

As always, both of these have been thoroughly examined by yours truly for any possible issues inside and out that could compromise longevity and then tested with the load testing gear after reassembly to insure they work perfectly with no issues. Any funny business, and I don't sell them... that's why I haven't had anything up for sale in a while. Too much funny business lately. I'll do the same 90 day warranty I usually do, though I very much doubt you'll need it.

Shipping will be Canada Post anywhere US or Canada. Full insurance. Prices do include the shipping. Offers welcome, but unless you live in Canada there likely won't be any wiggle room on the price.

Paypal only outside Canada, please. Email money transfer preferred in Canada.

Now, the units in question...

#1 - Sama Forza 800W

80 Plus Titanium, single 12V, fully modular. An impressive little unit with individually sleeved cables, but not quite up there with the best performance wise. It's still a pretty sweet unit.

Comes with full retail packaging, except the power cord has been replaced with a 14 gauge US spec one you can actually use on this continent.

Cosmetically flawless.

Price: $100 USD shipped.

#2 - BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 11 850W

80 Plus Platinum, semi-modular, quad 12V convertible to single 12V. Lots of extra goodies with this one, including fan control over several case fans. This is a really nice unit - thought about keeping it for myself, but I have no use for it right now.

Also comes with full retail packaging. Cosmetically about 9.5/10... I couldn't quite get it back together without a couple tiny scratches on the finish.

Price: $100 USD shipped. - SOLD

Last edited:
Hmm, might be interested in that Sama Forza. Parents are complaining about the electricity draw from my 80+ Bronze EVGA...

LOL. Was just reading the review on that Sama Forza. Wish I had the money.

P.S.

Thanks for all your reviews!

Up. Again, this is my final price on the Sama. Remember, shipping is included in the price, and that part is costing me a small fortune these days.

So how well would the Sama Forza handle two 7970's in crossfire with a moderately overclocked 6600k? And would I be pushing it if I were to overclock the 7970's as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back