FS: 80GB PS3 w/2 controllers, 2 games, HDMI cable, etc! Lots of extras.

I will only ship within the US and only take paypal for payment. Heat http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=29995 (24-0) and solid eBay account since 01 under Element45654. Any questions please PM. Thank you and bumps are appreciated!

FS: 80GB PS3 with lots of extras
Price: $410 shipped (keep in mind shipping is over 15 pounds)

Purchased under six months ago and has hardly been used, we just haven't found the time to use it much. It's probably only been turned on 20-30 times and has been in a smoke-free home and taken care of. This looks brand new and I guarantee no damage anywhere on the unit. Note: This is the newer version with no backwards compatibility.

Extras include: Remote, USB cooling fans, HDMI cable, 2 controllers, charging stand for both controllers, Skate, Unreal Tournament 3, and obviously comes with power cables and AV. All manuals are included. This unit was purchased from Target and comes with the original receipt. Any questions please PM. Not looking to trade or part out anything.

PM me if you eventually want to part out some accessories! Otherwise, free bump!

^
There are two 80GB versions. Older 80GB have PS2 compatibility. Newer 80GB do not.

Back