FS - 88 Honda CRX Si

DarkSi

Limp Gawd
Throwing it out there to see what people think... If I can sell it fast enough, it's gone!

'88 CRX Si, red - 135,000 miles.

Needs a bunch of work, already starting on some of it...

Needs:

Door locks, center console, radio (if you care.) Has no speakers. Needs an exhaust, especially if you need it to pass inspection, and the brakes are WAYYY past due. Everything else is good. Suspension feels fine, tires have some good tread left on them, although they're not very good. The paint sucks, but that's pretty typical. Driver's seat has a big tear in the bolster. Passenger seat's bolster stitching is broken, but it's in otherwise good shape.

The good!

Motor is great. With only 135,000 miles on it, it has plenty left to go. Transmission, clutch, etc, are all in great shape.

I have a set of front rotors, pads and calipers for the car. Not sure if it NEEDS the calipers, but I figured they probably need a rebuild anyway. Picked up some fluid, too.

I also have some basic stuff for a tune-up... Fuel filter, plugs, wires, and an air intake, since it was only about $5 more than a K&N panel filter.

Please note that none of this has been installed yet. It is my belief that with this stuff installed, along with an exhaust, the car will run perfectly until it needs the same stuff again!

Any interest, PM me with an offer, or shoot me an email at [email protected]. I'm looking to get in the general realm of $1000 obo.

Anyone thinks I'm crazy to ask that, let me know!

OH - 1 last thing - I have no digicam... But feel free to schedule a time to check it out in person!

Thanks guys! And, as I said, I need to sell it pretty quickly, so don't be shy!

Back