FS: 8800GTS 320 SC, Q6600, Antec 900, Raptor, Thermalright HSs, etc.

joerocket23

Weaksauce
Got some stuff for sale:

-Antec 900 Case – Good condition, but I customized the side window. I replaced the fan hole in the side with plexiglass. I think it looks much better. I still have the original side if you want it. $50.00 plus shipping. You can have the cold cathode blue UV lights as well.

-Thermalright heatsinks – Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme. $50.00 each +shipping.

-[SOLD] EVGA 8800GTS 320 Superclocked Edition. Cooled for most of its life with the HR-03. $120.00 +shipping. [SOLD]

-Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L. Good condition, bought it like 2 months ago. $80.00 shipped.

Intel Q6600 G0 – Yes, it has been overclocked (why else would I have gotten the G0;) However, it has never been OC’ed without the Thermalright, and has never gotten hotter overclocked than it was stock with the Intel cooler. I have it at 3.6Ghz. $230 shipped.

- Samsung Spinrite 500GB drive. It has been used maybe 2 hours. $80.00 shipped.

-[SOLD] WD Raptor 150GB – Mmmmm Raptor. $130 shipped. [SOLD]

Pics -> http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa101/joerocket23/Quad/

If you would like closer pictures of a specific item, let me know and I will take some.

I haven’t sold too much on here, but have been a pretty active and honest buyer. Let me know if you have any questions!

That 8800 is DIRT CHEAP. I'm tempted. Does it include the stock cooler?

Do you have any heat/eBay?

Sorry...forgot about the cooler. Yes, the 8800GTS will come with the stock cooler.

Ill work on some pics of the card and cooler in the next couple of minutes.

No HW (I know VA...ill get off my lazy butt...lol), eBay under "goofycanadian29" and I can try to get some references around here from past transactions if you are still interested in my credibility.

Ill get the pics up ASAP. Oh, and Paypal only. Thanks!

My God...$120 for a 8800gts!?

What was wrong with it?

Awesome stuff though, for some good prices

"120" was from me intending to type "150".By the time I picked up on it the sale was pending...lol. Oh well...I got a good deal when I bought it and I was looking to get rid of it quick.

Nirvana: When I sell the case, if they don't want the UV I will let you know.

thanks, and even at $150 that is selling it cheap. The other cheapest sale I have seen is $185. I dropped one for $250 about 3 weeks ago, got aother for sale now.

Back