FS - 8800GTX and 7950GX2 - Brand New - Look

ultimate360

Weaksauce
Hello.

I have a Brand New MSI 8800GTX for $610.00 Shipped, and a Gigabyte 7950GX2 for $490.00 Shipped. I don't have any pic's of the items because my digital camera is getting replaced.

*This is my new thread due to the last one that was closed because many people were posting "crap" and off topic posts. Please don't do this again people.

This is not a spam, ripoff, fraud, whatever you want to call it.

More info about the 8800GTX-
- PCI Express
- Memory: 768MB DDR3 384-bit
- RAMDACs: 400MHz
- Vista and HDCP Ready
- Core Clock: 575MHz
- Model # :NX8800GTX-T2D768E

More info about the 7950GX2 -
- PCI Express
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 512 bit
- RAMDACs: 400MHz
- Vista and HDCP Ready
- Core Clock: 500MHz
- Model # :GV-3D1-7950-RH

Both cards are brand new and is boxed in it's retail package. I can only accept Paypal. It will be shipped using UPS Ground shipping method. Please feel free to PM me if you want more info or if you have any questions.

References -
praavincb (ebay)

Stock images of what you are getting

--------------------
AMD Athlon 64 FX-62 Dual Core Processor
Brand new in retail box is a FX-62 Dual Core Processor!

It's a socket AM2. Dual Core.

You can have it for $645.00 Shipped!
I accept paypal. Feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

--------------------
The mic has been listed on ebay. Since I cannot post links to ebay auctions, PM me for the link.

thunderstruck! said:
Yea. Sorry. Because of this a lot of people don't want to buy from me, but I am not a scammer. This is the real deal. No frauds, ripoffs, or anything you want to call it.

Afternoon Bump! :)

KingThot said:
Bump for a cool looking microphone.
Thanks! :)

JediFonger said:
bump4mic, that setup is awesome!!!! if you can sing :eek: :eek:
Lol. Thanks! :)

aZn_plyR said:
willing to ship first? heatware?
Sorry. But I can't. I understand that you may have good heatware, I still can't ship first. I know now you may think that I am scammer because I refuse to ship first, but please understand that I'm not.

Bump!

The Wayfarer said:
Bump for a sweet card. Damn, I wish I had an expendable $600 laying around. :p

Thanks. Morning Bump. Hurry people if you want the items before christmas so you can avoid shipping traffic. :)

Bump. You are losing these deals by the thoughts of me as a scammer in your mind. I am not a scammer.

Take a look at this - http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1130436

In here, the site (http://www.noviatajo.com/store.php) was selling TV's/DVD's/PC's/GPU's...and much more at close out prices. So people were like okay, lets do it, so they provided the site with their CC #'s and crap. Now the people who bought the item didn't even get a confirmation number yet or the item itself!!!! They have been scammed!!! The site even posted "Minimum order required by our store is $750." ?????? That tells you everything!

You people can buy from them in a instant sec and think of them as not a scammer, but you can't buy from me!!! How dumb!!! Instead you people give me hate mail!!!!

ultimate360 said:
Bump. You are losing these deals by the thoughts of me as a scammer in your mind. I am not a scammer.

Take a look at this - http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1130436

In here, the site (http://www.noviatajo.com/store.php) was selling TV's/DVD's/PC's/GPU's...and much more at close out prices. So people were like okay, lets do it, so they provided the site with their CC #'s and crap. Now the people who bought the item didn't even get a confirmation number yet or the item itself!!!! They have been scammed!!! The site even posted "Minimum order required by our store is $750." ?????? That tells you everything!

You people can buy from them in a instant sec and think of them as not a scammer, but you can't buy from me!!! How dumb!!! Instead you people give me hate mail!!!!

and yet I see that you are banned.................wonder why?

OMG... I got dibs on that FX-62! But wait....damn, he's banned...wait...not really banned, he's just actually on vacation. Yes! I can't wait to contact him.

Anyone so far bought something from him?

lol.. so funny.. i was wondering why did mrjackson077 just register a couple days ago and is already saying he is on vacation??????

Back