FS: A64 3000 + ECS KN1 Extreme Socket 939, IBM Tape drive, Opteron 244

AMD[H]unter

[H]F Junkie
I am selling my old board and processor. They are in good shape, and they both perform just fine. I am asking $100 shipped for the stuff.

You get:

1.) Athlon 64 3000+ (Never overclocked)
2.) ECS KN1 Extreme Socket 939

New Items:

1.) IBM 68 pin SCSI Tape drive; Google "48P7040" for more info -- Price: $200 shipped
2.) AMD Opteron 244 OSA244CC05AH -- Price: $100 shipped

My Heatware

My email

Thanks. Bump for looking!

I will add photos later when I get off work this afternoon.

Added video card. If I can get someone to buy or trade the whole thing thats what I want, if possible. I need a new video card.

Yes is the mobo pci-e? I need to upgrade my wifes computer,and have a 7800GT that is dying to be put to use.What would you want for just the cpu/mobo ?

Yes is the mobo pci-e? I need to upgrade my wifes computer,and have a 7800GT that is dying to be put to use.What would you want for just the cpu/mobo ?

I really don't want to split them up. If I have to, I will take 100$ for the mobo and CPU. This is only if I can find a buyer for the card.

@Snobok: I need a PCIe card if that's what you were asking. If you wanted to know about the mobo and card, it's PCIe.

bumpasaurus.jpg

Good deal. The ECS mobo is actually surprisingly good (don't be scared off by the ECS name ;) ). Rock solid stable and tons of crap piled onto the board. Good luck with the sale :)

Good deal. The ECS mobo is actually surprisingly good (don't be scared off by the ECS name ;) ). Rock solid stable and tons of crap piled onto the board. Good luck with the sale :)

Yep! That's a fact. It's rock solid. Wanna buy it? I need this stuff gone.

what core is the cpu and would you be willing to sell that seperately?

Back