***FS: A8N-SLI, Corsair Value, CAR Audio, Antec, Xbox, Airsoft, MORE *Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pump for some nice stuff. I wish I lived closer to give that sub a run on my Cadence A7+HC monoblock. :cool:

Full Folding Ahead!

Nice effin sub. How's the SQ on that coming sealed out of a trunk on 1100 watts? I would also post that sub/amp for sale on termpro.com , carsound.com and it would prolly sell pretty damn quickly on sounddomain.com . Especially considering those are relatively low prices. I've heard the magnums are pretty killer subs. Right up there with Brahmas and RE XXXs, Two of my personal favorites.

difficultone said:
Nice effin sub. How's the SQ on that coming sealed out of a trunk on 1100 watts? I would also post that sub/amp for sale on termpro.com , carsound.com and it would prolly sell pretty damn quickly on sounddomain.com . Especially considering those are relatively low prices. I've heard the magnums are pretty killer subs. Right up there with Brahmas and RE XXXs, Two of my personal favorites.

It was in my Scion TC (hatcback) it rattled the eyeballs out of my sockets yet could hit the notes of rock and more mellow songs. Incredible sub, especially in a sealed box. I got it listed on sounddomain and elite car audio as well.

3/20/2006 is the warranty

If you bought something from me, it was dropped off at the 24 hour USPS post office tonight. Shipped priority mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back