FS: ABIT IC7- Max3 Mobo + P4 3.2Ghz (Prescott) + BFG 6800gt OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnuspah

[H]ard|Gawd
****** ABIT IC7 Max 3, P4 3.2Ghz, BFG 6800gt OC are SOLD*******

ADDED OCZ PC4800EL Platinum (2GB 4x512MB)

I have a used Abit IC7 Max3 motherboard with a P4 3.2 Ghz CPU Prescott version using Intel 875 chipset.. Abit IC7-MAX3 motherboard is based on the Intel 875P chipset and comes with a working Pentium 4 3.2Ghz Prescott cpu. The Cpu has been lapped to make sure its heat spreader is even and hence lower the temperature. I will guarantee that the motherboard and the cpu arrive in working conditions. I have also attached copper heatsinks on the southbridge chipset. Motherboard comes with its box, backplate, and installation manuals.

NOTE: The CPU does not come with heatsink and fan. I have a picture of the motherboard and cpu with heatsink and fan when I first bought it. I can email to you the picture of you are interested.

---SOLD--- BFG 6800gt OC..this is 1 month new...it came from BFG RMA dept. It has been running with watercooling. I will include the original fan. Sorry no box. ----SOLD----

OCZ PC4800 EL Platinum DDR ram 2x512 MB. Bought this about a month ago from a forum member. Has been great but I am going to try new ram for overclocking. Rated at CL 2.5 4-4-10 at DDR600.
They are meant for high FSB overclocking. Newegg has these for $255. Link is:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820227208
Comes in 2 kits each of 1GB (2x512MB)....Sell for $170 shipped.

This system is currently running now at 3.85Ghz overclocked at 1.485V. I will guarranty that all parts are working in order. Shipping will include well packaging with delivery confirmation and insurance for all parties.

My heatware is: magnuspah
ebay:: pah97001

Asking for $200 shipped for both processor and Mobo or
---SOLD-----$105 for the processor shipped---SOLD
---SOLD --- $115 for the motherboard shipped. ---SOLD---
$200 shipped for the 6800gt oc
$170 each kit of 1GB (2x512MB) OCZ PC4800
Paypal is accepted.

I am selling because after waiting for an agp version of the 7800, I have succumbed to the pressure and am now upgrading to a pcie amd system and 7800gtx.
Thanks for the time.

Sorry don't know how to post pics. However, if you PM me with your email, I can send the pics. Have pic of the motherboard and cpu (when I first got it) but not pic of the BFG 6800gt as it is at home, installed in the computer.

Status update...just sold BFG 6800gt oc to soundmax.

IC7 Max3, and P4 3.2Ghz also sold...

All will be shipped monday...buyers expect shipping confirmation emails.

Only left:

2GB of OCZ PC4800 EL platinum DDR Ram at 4x512MB modules....Willing to trade for OCZ PC4200 EL Platinum or ram of similar specs.

Thanks for the bump....Everything ready to ship in a few hours....Still ram available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back