FS: Abit S478 MB, Antec PSU, Dlink 26 port switch, 9500NP, Oakleys, and more!

koomba

Limp Gawd
Hey I've got a few things for sale. Don't have pics right at the moment, but I'll have them up tonight or tomorrow.

Geforce3 Ti 64 MB. This was the one in between the ti200 and ti500, faster than the 200 but slower than the 500. Has VGA and Svideo out, works fine. $20 shipped

Soundblaster live mp3+. Works great, $10 shipped.

Dlink 1026-G switch. 24 10/100 ports, plus 2 10/100/1000 ports. $90 shipped..

ALSO FT:

I have a 9500 NP currently in use in my HTPC. I have a weird problem that I've identified with this series and the motherboard im using, an Abit NF7-S. Its a power issue with these two and while I have it sort of fixed with a switch, its becoming very annoying. Doesn't do it with higher end cards, such as my old 9800 pro, but anyways I'm looking to trade this. I would like to trade this for something very similar and close to the same range, like a 9600xt, 9700NP, etc. I can add in a little cash as well, or one of the items I'm selling. Oh and just in case anyone is interested, this card does software-mod and run as a 9700NP just fine. Thanks!

Sold items:
4 knob fan controller, 5.25'', silver and glows blue. $15 shipped.

Oakley Fives 2.0, polished black frame with ice lenses. Brand new in box, never worn. Opened once to make sure they weren't messed up. Like $80 retail, I'd ask around $50 shipped.

Abit it7max2 S478 motherboard. SATA, RAID, etc. Comes with back panel, manual, and as much crap I can find that came with it. $50 shipped. Edit forgot to mention that its missing the original retention clip for the HSF and the original HSF as well, but have a SLK900U I can include for like $10/15. Thanks.

Antec True430 PSU. Works great, never failed me. Just won't cut it for SLI. $40 shipped.

Heat: koomba
ebay: magus111
email: [email protected]

Feel free to make offers and bump if you view! Thanks.

bump, and feel free to make offers, especially on the switch. I would like to move this stuff within a week. Thanks!

Edit: and added Geforce3.

Bump for you, thanks for the heat. Fan controller looks great in my brushed aluminum Silverstone TJ02 case! :D

Bump, its almost all gone, would like to move the switch too! PM me any offers. Thanks! :D

Back