FS: All kinds of geeky stuff

kronchev

[H]F Junkie
FOR SALE

MSI K8MM-V mATX Socket 754: $50 shipped
AMD 2800+ : $90 shipped
1 gig PC2700: $60 shipped
(All 3 for $190 shipped)

Radeon 9800 SE AGP (will become pro with softmod drivers) ***CAUSING ISSUES IN ABOVE BOARD NOT SURE WHY*** $40 shipped

* 80 gig harddrive: $40 shipped

* BFG GeForce 6600GTOC AGP: Absolutly not working. Must be RMA'd. It is guaranteed to be accepted, as I did get a number, but I did not ship it out before the number expired
- If you want it in this state, $110 shipped gets it
- If you want to wait, PLEASE MSG ME and I will get it RMA'd immediatly, and do $125 shipped

* Hauppauge 250 w/ remote, dongle, CD: $90shipped

* Dangerden Maze4 waterblock Socket A: $25 shipped

* Dangerden double heatercore 3/4 OD: $25 shipped

* Palmtop computer (16 megs RAM, 166 mhz Pentium processor, 1.6 gig harddrive), with docking station, port expander, port dongle, battery (that works), and AC adapter: $70 shipped (pics on request)

* Gameboy SP (original) with 256 mbit flashcart and charger: $60 shipped (no parting sorry)
- Games for it: Castlevania Circle Of the Moon, Metroid Zero MIssion, Sim City 2000, Megaman BN Blue 3, Tony Hawk 2: $5 each with purchase of above

* Gamecube with two controllers, Metroid Prime (and MPII preview disc), and Paper Mario: $50 shipped (no parting sorry)

* Crystalfontz 4x20 2x5.25 bay LCD: White on blue. WIth ghetto power cable I made, and serial cable and another cable to run it from inside computer to a backplate, so it can be connected to external port: $50 shipped

My contact info
* email/paypal: [email protected]
* AIM: derfeuerkommt
* ebay/heatware: kronchev

Back