FS: Amazon $300 gift card for $125

Status
Not open for further replies.

03mustangdude

Weaksauce
Selling an amazon gift card that's value is $300

Pay via paypal price is : 275 obo

Pay via Liberty reserve price is $125 cmon someone on here must have this. sold plenty of amazon gcs on here

Lol, knew there had to be a catch.

I think 99.9% of H'ers would take this for $125 via something other than a random money transfer service, nevergrin3r.

Bump for someone lucky enough to be able to take advantage.

In your other for sale threads for Amazon gift cards you also mention you have plenty of heatware and sold many of these. But I only see 3-4 threads for gift cards (also were never closed or indicated they were sold) and in the beginning of the year you mention you didn't have any heatware. Not accusing you of anything, but may help if you post your feedback instead of saying "plenty" and "tons".

Guys, the rules here do not dictate what payment system is used. It's up to you to use your own good judgment to decide what is/is not acceptable for you. That said, if you don't like the sellers terms, move on or PM him to try to work out something different. Don't crap up his thread.

i'll ship first if you are on this forums longer than me. If using LR you must prove you have an account first sent like 1 dollar to me

I post these on different forums with the same message.

Bumpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back