Fs: Amd 3700+ 1gb 7800gt 200gb K8n Oc'ed

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in my gaming machine (complete, I'm not trying to part it out here) as I am going to collage and don't have room at the apartment for 2 computers. This bad boy PCMark05's at 5064, 3DMark05 at 7196.

Here are the specs

Thermaltake Armor case, modified with side window fan, black
AMD SanDiego 3700+ CPU running 2.6 ghz stable with XP120
MSI NEO4 K8N Motherboard
1 GB (2x512) PC3200 GSkill Ram running 2.5-3-3-6
NV GeForce 7800 GT OC'ed PCI-E Duel DVI graphics card
250 Gb SATA3 Western Digital Cavaler Hard Drive
Sony 16X DL DVD burner and LiteOn DVD Rom/CDRW
Antec truepower 550 watt PSU
Zalman 6 channel fan controller, controlling 4x 120mm fans, 4x 80mm fans
Color Matched removable hard drive enclosure, provided with empty catty
Windows XP Pro comes installed (CD and Genuine Key included)
All Motherboard and VGA CD's Provided
Bluetooth adapter

I paid over $1400 for the whole thing earlier this year, it was a $370 video card alone. I am looking for something like $600 or best offer plus shipping. All interested please email theshadow27(at)gmail.com . Serious offers only, and shipping will be about $60 UPS I think, but am not sure.

THis has been soled

Wow, nice system and awesome price, think I may be interested.

Okay a lot of people have been asking why this is going for so cheap. No there is nothing wrong with it, or me for that matter ;) I just have not used it for about a month and want it out of the house. The computer runs perfectly fine!

I also want to let anyone who is intrested know that I will offer a full refund, and pay for shipping, if they are not happy with the computer.

And no, I dont have heatware, sorry! I dont usaly sell stuff on forums, but I thought Id give the guys here a chance at it before it goes on ebay.

I will list this on eBay tomorrow. Email me if you want to be notified when it goes on sale. -Jacob

If I hadn't just built a computer I'd be ALL over this. Amazing deal here people, don't pass it up!

nice machine pmed you for a friend of mine i buy more machines for friends then i do for my self i think i need to buy me one next

wow, definately a steal for the price. I have a similar system, but if I had my tax refund already I would buy this as well.

This reminds me of my computer system that was stolen from me! If only I had the $600 to get it! This one is worth a lot more than asking price, it's painful to see it still available. Someone put me out of my misery and buy this.

Yeah, I know it is worth 200-300 more then my asking price. The idea was to move it quickly and avoid having to put it on eBay. Guess it didn't work. Oh well.

That's too bad this isn't selling as fast as you thought, I'd love to buy it, it's perfect, even has an SSE3 processor for OSx86! AND a SATA II HD! I had to special order one at my computer shop and it cost a heck of a lot (I needed it quick, couldn't order online) But I can't honestly afford this. Don't give up and put it on ebay just yet! There HAS to be someone out there that wants it (and can afford it).
!!! I just saw the case online! It's pretty good, it was the one I should have gotten!! Great choice! The only thing I'd change is that I would have gone for the Plextor 716 DVD drive, I love those things.
I wish you luck, I'll let you know If a miracle happens and I get a high paying job in the next few days!

I sent an email and am calling dibs on it. Waiting to hear back from you.

general said:
I sent an email and am calling dibs on it. Waiting to hear back from you.
Ha! Just as I was so close to being able to get the money together it appears it has been taken! That's life! It's really a steal general, congratulations!

I was going to send payment but I got home late. I am one sad panda as I needed a rig to play oblivion. :(

well, if the person doesn't pay then i'm in. was at class and missed that it went up on ebay

Back