FS: AMD AM2/3 Phenom 2 x6 1100t + Asus mobo/8 gigs ram/1kw psu/case

CleanSlate

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm probably about to do a major upgrade soon and this is mostly a feeler to see who's interested. Who knows, maybe I'll upgrade earlier than expected.

CPU: $185 shipped... Title says it all 1100T AMD's still flagship best gaming performer with good gaming motherboard. I've played around with OCing it but 99% of the time it was at stock, didn't even ever use turbo mode. Just straight stock. Was not a great OCer but I never really put much effort into getting it cool enough for all that. YMMV. Would suggest a nice H100 for it.

Asus M5A97 mobo used for only around 6 months still in warranty and never registered. $130 shipped

2x4 gigs of ram Kingston with nice big heat sinks on them, can do I think 1600 mhz or 1800mhz or something. Not just the 1333 compatible with the CPU. I dunno $60 shipped

Custom cooling on the CPU: coolermaster hyper 612 pwn (very tall/large 6 copper heat piped cooler) brand new just bought it yesterday. Requires back plate that's included. $52 shipped (won't fit in the ThermalTake Armor MX case by just a smidge. I will probably just return this to Fry's as soon as I upgrade because I just don't need it. Works great, could add another 120mm to make it even better.

I am sending in a Corsair H60 for RMA and that will be up for sale too, let's say $45 shipped.

ThermalTake Armor MX full tower case available Has a huge fan on the left side for great air flow (make me an offer? And because I need to put a price $120 + shipping, nice case) local pick up preferred DFW TX or you may pay exact shipping.

Coolermaster 1kw psu runs the rig currently very well, would SLI/CF awesome. Like new but bought it used from someone who didn't really use it much because he got tired of gaming, $100 shipped

Let's say $750 shipped or best offer for the whole set, could throw in some Cyber Acoustics 2.1 speakers

Heatware under Adam_underscore (18-0-0)

Back