FS: AMD cpus, ram, PVR150 & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glyndur

Gawd
Here is my latest round of FS stuff. All prices include shipping by USPS Priority. I can accept money orders and paypal for payment and my heatware is scar1.8t and now on to the list!

AMD AthlonXP 3000+ Barton - This chip was used for less than a month in my HTPC before I upgraded it. - SOLD

AMD AthlonXP 1800+ Polomino - Never overclocked - $40

Intel P4-Mobile 1.8Ghz - This is a s478 chip with 512K of cache. It has been BSEL1 pin modded to boot at a 800Mhz FSB on most i865/i875 boards. Chip defaults to lowest speedstep multiplier of 12x so it boots as a 2.4Ghz and was an easy OC to 3.0 on my IC7. - SOLD

Shuttle MN31N mATX nForce2 - this is one of the best mATX sktA motherboards around. It has the MCP-T and some mild overclocking features - SOLD

Hauppauge PVR-150 Retail - this card somes with the newer remote and the IR blaster cable. Remote comes with fresh batteries too! - SOLD

Western Digital 80GB ATA100 - $30 SOLD

512MB (2x256) PC2700 DDR - this is generic stuff with copper heat spreaders on it, I have no clue how well it overclocks as I have never tried. - SOLD

Beyond TV 3 full - This is the full retail version of the software, a really great easy to setup and use PVR app. This will come with the retail box, serial # and the gmail account that it is registered to. - SOLD

Thanks for looking and free bumps are always appreciated.

Looking for any trades?

BUmp for great stuff at great prices....

Western Digital 80GB ATA100

if you are willing to take 20$ for the above. i will take it.

Free bump for a fellow shuttle mn31n owner.

Great board, especially if you can locate an spdif-out bracket !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back