FS: AMD FX62 combo, DDR2, misc ram, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrE

2[H]4U
OK, my name is Ed and I am a hardware whore. *pauses* Well, I am looking for my next update, I have a few items to clear out:

AMD Athlon FX62 AM2 CPU + ASUS M2NPV-VM m-ATX motherboard and Thermaltake K8 Silent heatpipe cooler. All this stuff is less than a month old. The CPU is and OEM model, the motherboard arrived from new egg two weeks ago, and the heatsink I picked up from Frys last Friday (10/13). I am anxious to move this as its not going to work in my current setup. First $650 shipped gets the motherboard, CPU and heatsink. Case and memory not included.

CIMG0131.jpg

CIMG0132.jpg

Next, I have various memory modules up.

Micron 2Gb (2 x 1024mb) DDR2 533Mhz CL4 PC2-4300U modules. Chips say Z9CHX on the Micron modules. I've run memtest on them for 24 hours with the above combo without error. No, I did not overclock as I normally leave things stock. These were given to me from a friend that instead of paying me what he owed, gave me the ram instead. I need the cash. They are marked Engineering Samples clearly on the label. First $150 shipped gets the pair.

DDR2_2Gb.jpg

DDR2_Closeup.jpg

Next up are two DDR PC2100 ECC 256Mb modules (total of 512mb) removed from an HP workstation. One is a Samsung module, and the other is a Micron module. $45 shipped.
DDR_ECC.jpg

4 PC100 ECC SDRAM 256Mb for a total of 1Gb of ECC Ram. $85 shipped
PC100_ECC.jpg

Harmony 688 Universal remote. Plug it into your computer via USB, load a profile for all your devices and off you go. Nice remote. $45 shipped.
CIMG0125.jpg

Siemens SL56 slider phone for Cingular. Bought this off an OCP'er here and the wife wanted a different phone. Not before replacing the entire shell and buying a newer battery and headset for this. I will include the old shell as well. $50 shipped
CIMG0133.jpg

CIMG0134.jpg

AMD Sempron 2500+ OEM socket 462 CPU. Never used, bare, no heatsink/fan with this. $30 shipped.
Sempron2500.jpg

Age of Empires III. I installed this once and never played it. $20 shipped
CIMG0137.jpg

Linksys wireless extender WRE54G v2 for expanding the range of your home network. I no longer use Wifi for my home entertainment center. $55 shipped

WRE54G.jpg

References: eBay under mstrmold with 319-0-0 feedback. Heat under mstrmold which is 14-0-0. email address is mstrmold at pacbell doat net and paypal is preferred. And no, I will not ship internationally, but I might do a deal with our Canadian brothers to the north if we negotiate the shipping.

-E

Bump. Are you sure the Semp is socket 426? I can't remember ever seeing a 426 anything. (flip 26, 62? easy typo ) ;)

Yes. Typo fixed. Thanks! Oh, and bump before I push this off to flEbay.

-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back