FS: AMD Opteron 185 - Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe - 2GB Patriot DDR

yossarian

Gawd
Just upgraded the family computer last weekend that was using these parts. Ran perfectly fine with Win 7 x64, and I bought all the parts new.

AMD Opteron 185 - $150 USPS Priority Flat Rate Shipping $13 - $163 total.

Retail box with unused fan and sticker. Socket 939. I ran it at stock clocks but with aftermarket cooler for quietness since it ran in the family room and was connected to the home theater.

Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe - $60 UPS shipping actual cost (probably about $16)

Socket 939, Crossfire board. Repacked in the original box with most of the accessories. It only has 2 of the 5 SATA cables, but everything else is there from the manual list from what I can tell. The photo shows all the parts. IMPORTANT: The locking clip for the primary video slot has broken off. Comes from a weak design and losts of video card changes. Never caused a problem for me though, but you can see it in the photo.

Patriot PC3200 DDR 2Gb (2x1GB kit) PDC2G3200LLK - $50 USPS Priority Shipping $5 - $55 total.

Timing 2-3-2-5, ridged aluminum heat sinks. Matched pair kit.

All payments by Paypal. We can discuss shipping - I only want to use actual costs but I prefer USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and insurance based on purchase price. The MB is too large for the cost for USPS, so UPS would be better (16x12x8, 6lbs). Zip code for me is 43015. Shipping based on US 48 states. I am Dirkbg on Ebay if you want to check me out. Same ID for Heatware, but I've only used it once. The pictures for all items are attached below:

AMD Opteron 185 Socket 939

Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe

Photo of the broken locking clip:

Patriot DDR PC3200

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
That's a pretty good price for the Opty 185. I've got one myself, best Socket 939 chip you can buy along with the FX-60. I've seen them going for quite a bit more.

Bump for looking!

Back