FS: AMD XP-M 2400 Abit NF7 RAM vid card need to sell!

GTPoompt

Limp Gawd
Trying to sell some computer parts sitting in the house that are not in use. Prices are OBO.

Mobo : Abit NF7-S. I never tried to push more than 200 fsb. Flashed with a different bios from a member I bought it from (you can always clear it :)). $70 shipped (pending)

Processor : AMD XP-mobile 2400+. Unlocked Multiplier. Haven't done more than 2400mhz, but I'm sure it would. $70 shipped. I think I have an extra heatsink that i'll give with the CPU. ( 45 watt version, confirmed by Loki) (pending)

HS: Thermalright SI-97. I'm looking for $10 shipped separately, but it'll come included with the processor. (sold)

RAM:
2 sticks of 256 mb Corsair Value Ram PC3200. $40 Shipped (pending)
1 stick Wintec AMPO 512 meg PC3200. $35 Shipped (pending)

Geforce TI-4200 128 meg AGP, overclocks pretty well: $40 shipped (no longer for sale)
Pic:http://tinypic.com/9jokf8.jpg

Geforce 5900SE (by PNY) AGP, overclocks pretty well IMO: $65 shipped (sold)

Let me know if you want pictures or any other information. I can get pictures for any of the items if anyone asks. Local pickup in Atlanta/Alpharetta GA area is OK. I will not ship outside of the US, sorry.

Free bump for having the exact same card I do with one minor difference; the toroids on mine are exposed type. These cards do overclock surprisingly well, especially with better cooling. Just wish I could find the VIVO breakout.

Back