AIM - PM - MSN me if you want it. Name yee price

----
Post on forum, or contact me via,

xfire: suntar
AIM: jh1ck5j
MSN: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

Thanks

all XP-M can OC like beasts because unlike most of the reg. XP's out there, it is un-locked, and since they are ment for labtops, they use less power, and can withstand greater amounts of heat Also, the DFI Lan Party NF2 Ultra board, is the best Athlon XP board for OCing, and has many options

with my reg. corsair pc 3200 i could get it up to 2.5 ghz. with higher performance ram, and higher FSB clocks, it can get much higher clocks while remaining stable

Can you give me the exact stepping for the CPU and do you happen to have any Heatware references.

The temps came from motherboard monitor, it picked it up from the chips CPU Diode (a temp sensor in the core for accuate temps)

As far as steping, be a little more clear on what you want.

Here is a bad picture that shows steppings for a Moblie Chip.

AMD Mobile Athlon XP 2500+, 266 FSB, 512K Cache - OEM

Specification
Manufacturer: AMD
Model: AXMH2500FQQ4C
Core: Barton
Operating Frequency: 1.83GHz
FSB: 266MHz
Cache: L1/64K+64K; L2/512K
Voltage: 1.25V
Process: 0.13Micron
Socket: Socket A
mobile2500.jpg

The exact steppings are described on the black plastic insert as in the picture of above[IE- AXMH2500FQQ4C]

Heatware that I was talking about is any references/feedback you might have from your past on line trading /selling deals.

http://heatware.com/

Snowus

those are the same exact spects. I dont have a picture, if you would like one I can get one for you next week. Its currently at my friends house, and he is in Alanta for the week on some business thing.

I have never done heat ware before, but I have solled things on forums before. Basicly the way I do it is, if you want to buy it, you paypal me the money, then I will ship it and send you the tracking code.

post for great combo and very sexy price, i have the exact same board and cpu.

I hit 2.6ghz on mine, im sure you can do the same if you have corsair XMS ram instead of the regular.

does the board come with the huge box and all the accessories?

comes with box, drivers, frontX, 1 green UV ata133 cable and 2 orange sata cables.

I am looking for the other stuf fit game with, in my room somewere

Thanks for the bump.

new price = $200

some one is intrested in the mobo,

I remember a few people AIM'ed me about the CPU, so if you still want it, either PM me or IM me if you want it still.

Also some one PMed me about the CPU cooler?

Thanks folks!

AMD XP-M 45W 2500+ 512k L2

Still for sale

AIM - PM - MSN me if you want it. Name yee price

What is the max overclock stable you have had with this chip. Stable means Prime 95 tested for hours on end. and at what voltage.

I never ran Prime 95, but I got it up to 2.5 with my reg. corsair ram and it ran great. Played a whole bunch of games at a lan all weekend and no errors.

I know it can go alot higher, all it needs is some high performance ram to back it up.

Let me know.

AMD XP-M 2500+ Solled

DFI LanParty NF2 Ultra B (AMDXP)
Zalman CNPS7000B-AlCu CPU Cooler

Still for sale! name your price

PM, aim, email, ect.

That really all depends on ram, I never tried getting any higher then 200 cause i knew my ram wouldnt take anything more. I have read many reviews, and i hear it can really high. I forget how high it will let you accually go in the bios, but i remember it was way up there.

I will check for you.

how much for the Zalman heatsink?

i got a NF2 ultra b already and need a better one for it

c'mon Suntar..........follow the rules for this forum that we all have to abide by ........this isn't ebay with bids in the thread, and no firm price if it's for sale in your first post.
LearnhowtospellSOLDbump

Back