FS: AMD64 3400+, 2x512MB Corsair PC3200, Gigabyte K8VNXP, ATI 9800 AIW Pro = $360

wazoo42

Gawd
It is a year an a half old, never overclocked (it was my work machine) and the mobo has the latest bios. The mobo has a bad fan on either the southbridge or the power regulator (I have replaced this one once), but I'm not sure which. It is quite noisy at times, but both still work. I have included the individual prices, including shipping, next to the items.

Heatware = wazoo42

-------------------------------------------------------
Gigabyte K8VNXP (via chipset) $90
superflower 450W 14cm power supply $30
-I removed the fan grill b/c it was getting in the way of the ps seating properly. Other than that I haven't tinkered around inside.

[SOLD] Creative Audigy 2ZS $40
[SOLD] Athlon64 3400+ (2.2GHz) $90
[SOLD] 2x512MB Corsair pc3200 value select $60
[SOLD] ATI 9800 AIW Pro $110
HSF (thermaltake Cu w/ red fan, or stock AMD)
----------------------------------------------------------
also available:
[SOLD] 2x512MB of pc2700 from ferrari 4005 for $60

To try to be fair to everybody b/c the pm system is having trouble I will not commit to any sales until tomorrow (tuesday) as of 10am central time. At that time requests will be honored in the order I receive them with the caveat that if anybody wants the whole bundle he/she will get priority. If the pm system is still having trouble I will take requests in the order in which I receive them. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

wazoo42 said:
To try to be fair to everybody b/c the pm system is having trouble I will not commit to any sales until tomorrow (tuesday) as of 10am central time. At that time requests will be honored in the order I receive them with the caveat that if anybody wants the whole bundle he/she will get priority. If the pm system is still having trouble I will take requests in the order in which I receive them. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

You Got Email Again

Interested in the 9800Pro AIW...come with retail accessories/box?

I should have all of the goodies for the 9800 aiw pro (and the manuals for all of the hardware), but I don't have any of the boxes for any of the items any more.

Bump for a very stable motherboard.I love mine.They did have a known issue of north bridge fans being bad on early boards.Mines just starting to make some noise at startup at 2 yrs old.

I want the ram, the corsair pc3200. actually I might want both that and the pc2700. any discount if i buy all four sticks?

Back