**FS: Antec True Power 2.0 500w SLI Ready and Modular BRAND NEW (PICS) $79.00 shipped

Starfox

2[H]4U
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Brand new, only opened and tested against DOA. I cannot return it to comp-usa as I procrastinated that too long and mistook their 21 day return policy for 30 days.

-Modular
-Dual 12v Rail
-SLI Ready
-Brand New, non DOA

Paypal is the preferred payment.
Money orders are accpeted.

OFFTOPIC: Do you think if I took it back now, in it's unsealed/shrinkwrapped form, would I get store credit at comp-usa? It says that the item must not be opened, but I have every little bit of packaging and what not.

SmartPower != TruePower.

I have the same SP2 500W, and dig it.

-bZj

Is this still for sale?

I'm interested. How would it be for my setup?

E6600
Asus P5B
3 Sata II's
X1900XT
1 DVD Burner

Hey dude I accidentally sent you $55 by mistake I mean to send it to a different [H] guy who I was buying a 550w TP-II from!

Sorry! Please send me back my $55 thanks!

Jason

fusionrs said:
Is this still for sale?

I'm interested. How would it be for my setup?

E6600
Asus P5B
3 Sata II's
X1900XT
1 DVD Burner

Are you a scammer?

You tell me on AIM that you want to buy the PSU. You paypal me early this morning for $55.00 shipped. I package up the PSU and drop it off at the local airport post office which is open 6-12 midnight every single day.

Now you send me an e-mail that says you accidentally paid me and you want me to return the money to you?

Let me know what is going on.

Starfox said:
Are you a scammer?

You tell me on AIM that you want to buy the PSU. You paypal me early this morning for $55.00 shipped. I package up the PSU and drop it off at the local airport post office which is open 6-12 midnight every single day.

Now you send me an e-mail that says you accidentally paid me and you want me to return the money to you?

Let me know what is going on.

Here is the deal I was communicating with The_Super in this thread here:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1072044

We agreed on $55 for the PSU. When you IM'd me I immediately thought it was the super not reading the whole IM. I apoligize for that...

I am not a scammer I have numerous references if need be. I have 25,000 posts on Offtopic, 8,000 on LS2.com and am a well known member.

I forgot I even made this post... :eek:

Again sorry for the confusion! :(

Well I see you have already shipped it...:( I guess I'll have to deal with this one. No big deal I guess.

Again this was total confusion on my part and I apoligize for that.

:eek:

Just to confirm you have shipped it out correct? Do you have a tracking #?

Refund has been sent.

If anyone is interested in this, it is $55.00 shipped to CONUS.

Starfox said:
...I package up the PSU and drop it off at the local airport post office which is open 6-12 midnight every single day....

thought you dropped it off already? So do you have it or not?

if you did the click and ship you should have had the DC# for it (its free when printing your own lables)

Back