FS: Apple Macbook Pro Retina 15", 24" Dell monitors, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc2096

[H]ard|Gawd
A few ground rules:
  • No trolling, keep questions and comments to PM please.
  • Payments via PayPal, Amazon Payments or cash if local
  • All shipping will be paid by buyer, rates will be discussed upon completion of deal. My zip is 30115 if you would like to get a quote.
  • Heatware: cc2096
  • Pics available on request.
  • Items may be added later. All SOLD items will be marked as such.

Asus PB287Q 4K 28" LCD - $550 + shipping, Or trade for a Dell U3011 (straight) or U3014 (i'll add some cash to my end)

Went into 4K without really knowing what I was getting into. Monitor is perfect, no issues whatsoever. It does have the pop sound issue when coming out of sleep, but I haven't seen it impact the usage of the monitor (more annoying than anything else). You can check the Display forum here for more info on that. Gaming in 4K is amazing, but my daily productivity is actually being affected by HiDPI issues, so I want to go back to my good 'ol 30" WQXGA display.

I have the original box and cables and it will be shipped just like new.

Info on the monitor can be found here

3x Dell 2405WFP LCD's & 100-D16-B03-TW Triple Monitor Stand - $400 OBO (local sale) or $400 + actual packing/shipping costs

Monitors are in good condition, some light scuffs on the bezels but nothing that affects the performance. Keep in mind these are over 7 years old, but they are still some of the best 24" 1920x1200 monitors you can get. No dead pixels on any of the monitors.

The stand comes with two height adjustable pivots and one center pivot (not height adjustable). It also comes with the extendable wings so this can technically hold up to 3x 27" LCD's. This can also be upgraded with any of the kits from WSGF.org (although this stand was purchased directly from Ergotron prior to WSGF selling them). Stand is in good condition, with only minor scuffs (normal ware & tear).

All three monitors come with original Dell monitor stands and DVI/Power cables.

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Black - $250 OBO + shipping

Love this tablet. It's in perfect condition and will come with the retail box and all included accessories. I need an iPad for school as the books app runs better on iOS.

Specs:
Dimensions 8.62 x 5.06 x 0.28 in.
Weight 11.68 oz
Screen size 8.4 inches
Resolution 2,560 x 1,600 (359 ppi)
Screen type IPS LCD
Battery Up to 10 hours
Internal storage 16GB / 32GB
External storage microSD card (up to 64GB)
Rear camera 8-megapixel AF
Forward camera 2-megapixel fixed-focus
Video capture 1080p
NFC N/A
Bluetooth 4.0
SoC Quad-core Snapdragon 800
CPU 2.3GHz
RAM 2GB
WiFi Dual-band 802.11a/ac/b/g/n
Wireless charging No
Operating system Android 4.4

Will add pics shortly.

SOLD Items:
2013 15" Macbook Pro Retina - SOLD to IntegraCL

Last edited:
Sorry I should have added that before, it's updated now. It's Black.

Also Mac is sold to IntegraCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back