FS: Apple Powerbook G4 15" 1.5GHz SuperDrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramuman

Gawd
SOLD ON AT

I'm going to try to sell my like new Rev D. Powerbook here first before eBay.

BONUS: I'll also throw in the Booq Powersleeve case :)

This is what you're getting:
A built to order Powerbook G4 1.5 15" (revision D with Bluetooth 2.0, scrolling trackpad etc.) ordered directly from Apple in March
1GB of RAM (1 SODIMM so you can go 2GB without wasting a stick)
64MB VRAM
80GB HD
Superdrive
etc. etc. (all specs can be found at Apple's site).

This thing was beyond babied. I carried it around in a booq case and always set it down on cloth I carried with me for just this reason. The Powerbook is FLAWLESS. No scratch, smudge or mark anywhere. Even the accesories are in mint condition (I used the Power adapter with the plastic seal still on it). Many not even opened. If the outermost seal on the box weren't broken, it could pass as new.

Every cover, cable tie and manual is included. Never been serviced, never been even rubbed the wrong way .

Software wise, it comes with Panther and the Tiger up-to-date kit, so you get the full legal versions of both as well as all restore discs (which include iLife 05 etc.)

Oh yeah - no dead/stuck pixels as far as I can tell.

Will ship it triple boxed - the innermost being the original Apple box, then the box they shipped it to me in, and finally another box on the outside. FedEx Ground fully insured w/signature confirmation shipping.

I have a PayPal account that can accept credit cards, but priority will be given to money orders since 3% is alot on a high end Powerbook

Price this at Apple, add tax and then compare prices

You can probably tell I love this thing, but I just got a HDTV and might get a Macintel PB when they come out next year, so cash is king ATM.

[More] pics on request and feedback is ramuman on heat, eBay, head-fi, Audiogon etc. NO TRADES sorry. PM me or e-mail me at ramuman AT hotmail DOT com

Pics (Pretty big files. Also, there appears to be something on the top near the latch on the screen in the second picture, but its not actually there, not sure if the flash/camera added anything else funny)
http://www.missouri.edu/~rr471/IMG_0446.jpg
http://www.missouri.edu/~rr471/IMG_0453.jpg

Asking $1950 shipped.

Feedback linkified:
eBay
Heat

Head-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back