FS: Assorted Watercooling All for a very Low Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

2[H]4U
All items listed use 1/4 inch line , worked very well for alot of systems i built .

45 gph pump pictures

this unit was used for short period , thought it hadnt been used . it also has a relay switch to turn on when computer is started. this item has to be connected to a powersupply molex

90 gph pump pictures

this pump was used the most , it is missing the plug for plugging in to a wall socket. this can be purchased at your hardware store. also has the relay switch which needs to connected to the powersupply in order for it to turn on when system is started

Small Heater Core with Shroud Pictures

fittings was professionally soldered on to by local radiator shop , should note there is a small piece of loose solder in the heater core . this doesnt affect the heater core in anyway . i have used this heater core this way for many years. , also included is the shroud i made for it

also will include line that i have to go with items above , if wanting to purchase

pumps and resevior should be cleaned a little more before use , some color dye i was useing at the time has discolored or stained the inside of resevior and little bit.

tested both pumps today for short period , both are working at this time
MVC001S.jpg

MVC004S.jpg

MVC005S.jpg

MVC006S.jpg

MVC007S.jpg

MVC009S.jpg

$35 dollars plus shipping Pending to sabrewolf732

Shipping is for USA only unless other arrangements are made
Please reply to AD when you send a PM
Paypal or USPS money orders unless other arrangements are made

Status