FS: ASUS 5970, Atom bundle, 74gb Raptors and maybe more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
Time for some changes, 5970 is going out the door and my gaming rig will suffice with it's GTX 275 PhysX card for now.

I don't do "dibs", but I do deal with people in the order they contact me. Please do not pay for an item before contacting me as that is both disrespectful and the item could be pending. I would prefer to not ship outside the ConUS but if you must have an item, contact me.

Feel free to make me offers, the worst I can do is say no and insult your mother :) I am not particularly interested in trades right now, but if you think of something let me know anyways.

Heat and eBay both under guitarslingerchris.

Sold items:
-NFS Shift PC- SOLD Locally
-ASUS HD 5970- SOLD on eBay
-(2) Western Digital 74gb 16mb cache 10,000rpm Raptor- SOLD to killab33
-Intel D945GCLF Atom mobo/cpu/ram bundle- SOLD to ninethreeelven

Last edited:
Someone not happy with the 5970 enough to keep it?

Not at all, it was a fantastic card and having two of them at once was incredible. Before this I ran dual GTX 295s and they were nowhere near the power.

Like the thread says, the card has a grand total of about 30 hours use on it and I've owned it since late November. That's not enough use at all to justify the card right now.

would like to hear some more info on the game, main thing I want is to be able to do is play it online. Would I be able to do this, have you registered it through steam?

This is a dead thread he sold the 5970

Sold items:
-NFS Shift PC- SOLD Locally
-ASUS HD 5970- SOLD on eBay
-(2) Western Digital 74gb 16mb cache 10,000rpm Raptor- SOLD to killab33
-Intel D945GCLF Atom mobo/cpu/ram bundle- SOLD to ninethreeelven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back