FS: Asus Crosshair, Playstation 3 60gb, Silverstone tj07, AMD 5000+, Zalman 9500

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt answer my question about "as is no returns does that mean no DOA warranty"? and why not list both the cpu and fan as bundle if you wont just sell the fan! im confused and i guess i will have to bump if i want to ask this and buy this?? VERY ODD

killster1 said:
wow pretty lame!!! also as is no returns does that mean no DOA warranty? and why not list both the cpu and fan as bundle if you wont just sell the fan! im confused and i guess i will have to bump if i want to ask this and buy this?? VERY ODD
none of your business. like it or not. no flaming in hard

CrazyBeaner said:
so u dont want the pc huh lol

bump
thanks for the bump, and plus from the last closed thread you still have first dibs on the zalman HSF since the cpu wasn't sold last time. this time the price has been adjusted and you will be getting the adjusted price for the hsf if the cpu sells. thanks

as for the pc i'm seeing if i can sell it. if i can sell it in a 2 days then i'm gonna let everythin go. if not then i guess i keep my pc and no christmas upgrading for me

well like i said, ill take the 9500 if someone takes the cpu :D, the other deal was a dud since he wanted retail price :(
well bump for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back