FS: Asus DCII 7970

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwaarJet

Gawd
I have up for sale once again my Asus DCII 7970 TOP. $370 shipped.

I had sold it to a member here on the forums but he he problems with his catleap lcd showing artifacts when using it. He had another monitor that worked just fine with it. I offered to give him a refund since he was having bad luck with it.

I got it back today, tried both DP and DVI to my U3011 monitor and both work just fine. For stability I ran Kombustor for 5 mins to check for artifacts and got nothing on either DVI or DP.

http://i.imgur.com/d1B5N.jpg

I tried eyefinity with 3 DP and it worked just fine as well, card checks out just seems to be spotty with those with Catleap monitors, YMMV.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a free bump and say that I was the one who bought the card, it worked perfectly with several monitors (Asus VW266H 1920x1200 and Asus VG236HE 1920x1080 120hz) I had besides the Catleap. My Catleap is an SE White model which has different internals than the 2B and 2C that are normally seen. Other than the one issue the card was extremely fast and quiet, and QwaarJet has tried the card with DVI and his own Dell U3011 and it seems to work fine, so it seems to be the combination of the two that causes the issue somehow, one of the rare instances of plug 'n play not working.

Anyways, it was either send the screen back to Korea or resell the card, but QwaarJet offered to take the card back which was very generous, I appreciate it a lot. Great seller to deal with! If I wasn't dead set on using this screen I would definitely not have wanted to get rid of this card at such a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back