FS: Asus M5A97 R2.0 Motherboard.

wraieghaeien

Limp Gawd
So, long story short, I've got an essentially brand new Asus M5A97 R2.0 Motherboard. (Not the LE version) I had origionally purchased am open box sabertooth for a build for my stepson, and had issues with a new build. Thought it was the motherboard, and purchased this Asus, but the problems remained. Eventually ended up replacing the CPU, and all of a sudden the sabertooth worked, and I now have an extra motherboard that I don't have any use for. SWMBO is already unhappy that I'm looking at a Haswell build, so having extra hardware parts laying around is only reminding her that I'm gonna be spending money. 8)

The motherboard was installed in a case for about 2 weeks, and had an FX processor plugged into it. Once I got the functional processor RMA'd from AMD this motherboard fired right up and OC'd pretty well. There are no problems whatsoever with the motherboard, and if it had more than 20 hours of time actually powered on, I'd be inclined to eat my shorts. I've got the original Box/Static Bag, I/O plate, & CDrom. I don't have the manual for it, but you can surely find the infoz on the Asus website. It also came with a couple SATA cables, and TBH I just took them out and tossed them in my box of random wires. I can't guarantee they are the ones that came with the mobo, but if you need, I'm more than willing to stash a random SATA cable or 2 in the box.

I've been folding for 33 since the days of my old Barton core XP, and figured someone here might be interested. They go for an even Benjamin on the Egg or Amazon, so I was hoping to get $70 Shipped Ground in the lower 48. I work in the middle of the hoolies, so just as a heads up. I can only really get into town on Fridays to ship.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131873
http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-M5A97-R2...id=1370395247&sr=8-1&keywords=ASUS+M5A97+R2.0

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back