FS: Asus Rampage III Gene X58 Motherboard w/IO Shield 1366, Xeon W3670, Tri-Channel Ram

jrobdog

Limp Gawd
Hey All, SOLD as combo!!!
I'm selling my baby - Asus Rampage III Gene Motherboard with IO Shield. The motherboard is in great condition showing limited signs of wear, always maintained very well. It's been a great machine but has seen little use recently as my server and I did some benches on it recently for fun I scored 17685 in Fire Strike. I have it paired with an Intel Xeon W3670 Processor and 12GB of GSkill DDR3 1600 Ram. Happy to sell all three as a combo if interested at a discount. The W3670 is pictured below with CLU on it, just hasn't been wiped off yet... it's in excellent condition and kept under 1.3V at all times - it is a great clocker. All prices are neg and I ship FREE FEDEX 2 DAY!

Combo - $SOLD

Asus Rampage III Gene Motherboard - $Sold

IMG_0024.JPG

Intel W3670 - Sold
GSkill Low Density Ram - 12GB Tri-Channel Kit - $sold

my heatware is under jrobdog and I ship FREE FEDEX 2 DAY

Last edited:
Great clocker, eh?

What kind of clocks are we talking? That W3670's got nice clocks from the factory.

Great clocker, eh?

What kind of clocks are we talking? That W3670's got nice clocks from the factory.
That's a good question. And thanks for calling me out on my non descript language.

My experience has been that it will run at 4.2ghz all day at voltage in the 1.2s. It will run around 4.4ghz with 1.3 and I haven't tried more since I don't want to put more vcore through it although forums seem to suggest 1.4 as fine.

Hey Brokennails, definitely an interesting offer and I do need a 1tb SSD - I'll consider it but at the moment am leaning towards no.

Back