FS: Asus ROG Swift PG27U G-Sync Ultimate 4K HDR 144Hz monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwincy

2[H]4U
I no longer game at 4K, so I’m looking to sell my Asus ROG Swift PG27U 4K 144hz GSYNC HDR monitor. The monitor is in great condition, no dead pixels and I have all the original accessories including the box. It is a HDR1000 FALD G-Sync Ultimate monitor that achieves the 144hz via display port only. I believe HDMI is limited to 60hz but still has HDR.

I can also toss in a NB monitor arm that works well this Asus in a separate box. This monitor really is awesome, but my laptop 3070 GPU isn't up to task for 4k gaming. Movies look awesome, HDR is spectacular (1000 nits peak!) and if you set the refresh rate to 98hz it becomes at 10 bit panel with 4:4:4 chroma which looks great with 4k HDR movies and on the Windows desktop. It also has plenty of LEDs for that dope RGB look you might have with your other ASUS products. This feature can be completely turned off, FYI.

Anandtech review from back in the day:

Anandtech PG27UQ Review

Tom's Hardware review

Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ 4K Gaming Monitor Review: Worth Every Penny

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

IMG_3773.jpeg

The monitor arm is currently attached to the monitor, it will be removed for shipping:

IMG_3888.jpeg

Here is the info for the arm:

IMG_3887.jpg

$550 shipped, - SOLD to

dcun201

PP fee-free only. Monitor arm can be included for free, shipped in a separate box at your request only. Please note that this monitor will be shipped in its original box as I do not have a big enough outer box.

H E A T W A R E

Attachments

• IMG_3888.jpeg
    IMG_3888.jpeg
    450 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Someone buy this already so I stop seeing it >_<.

I have a feeling the reason it hasn't moved is due to the Alienware QD-OLED hitting the market. It's completely destabilized the pricing structure of high end gaming displays. Heck, the PG27UQ went for 2k when it first hit, and still has a high price tag. But considering the AW QD-OLED monitor is 1300, it's completely obliterated price points. Especially since it's an alienware and tend to be more expensive, will the direct samsung variant be cheaper? no one knows, most likely yes. Will they release a 16:9 variant? So many questions.

I had an Eve Spectrum glossy on pre-order, would of cost me 750'ish after the glossy upgrade and shipping. Just couldn't justify the price anymore once the oled hit, so I canceled. I even had the early pricing for it, would off cost 950 otherwise.

I'm itching to pick this up, 10 bit capable (8 bit + frc), 4k, ips panel, checks all the boxes. A bit heavy for my liking though, as I have a 6 monitor mount with a 15 pound limit per display.

At 550, this is an absolute steal, especially if they also get the monitor arm. I paid just about 300 for my ergotron arm, which yes is the cream of the crop, but judging by the visuals in that pic, it looks sturdy.

Yes it may not be the latest gen panel, it's not a 1ms Fast IPS, but no one would notice the difference between the 1ms to 4ms panels, let's be serious here. Also 10 bit capable, 4:4:4 capable as well. This is a great price for a great display. Someone buy it...please..this hurts my soul...lol

i agree with the above but great price , be a awesome work and lunchtime at the office monitor

Thanks for the kind words about the monitor! Please keep in mind that shipping this 30 pound box costs about $50 via UPS. The cost for shipping the monitor is included in the asking price and I'm covering the price to ship the monitor arm separately.

Thanks all for the awesome comments and for looking!

Gotta agree with Ikasu. The QD-OLED is changing things in the monitor space.

I was about to order the Eve Spectrum as well but after I read reviews, I'm going to hold off until they make a 27-28" monitor, not curved. Ticks all the boxes for me.

But this monitor is a steal, it's an amazing monitor for a very good price. I don't know how it has not sold!

Reactions: Ikasu
like this
Lmao I already have one ….. and a 27 in 1440 244hz but that price is insane

I was eyeing this, but my wife put a hard no on spending that much on a monitor, though she did admit it was nice. GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back