FS: Asus Zenbook Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

narupls

Limp Gawd
Hello ladies and gents, I have recently decided to part ways with my beloved Zenbook Prime. I realized I didn't really use this thing as much as I thought I would and I decided to just sell it for cash and probably get a tablet while using the rest of the money for school books.

I have only owned it since April 2013 so it is roughly 3 almost 4 months old. It is in great cosmetic condition, only a few scratches and blemishes on the lid and the underside (very subtle and does not affect performance in any way) no dents or anything serious like that. It runs phenomenally fast and I haven't had any problems with it at all. Running Windows 7 64bit Home Premium, but you can change that if you want, just setup your own USB installation. I mainly used it for light browsing, youtube and watching 1080p videos/streaming, so it was not used for anything hardcore for that matter or even gaming. Battery life was fine also, it'll typically run me for 5-6 hours depending on what I'm doing.

It has a 3rd gen core i5 3317U processor with 4GB ram and the 128GB Sandisk SSD. It is indeed the model that comes with the matte 1920x1080 screen which just looks absolutely gorgeous compared to your typical 720p glossy finish on most laptops.

Obviously I will be including the charger and a free casemate pouch (bought it for 20 bucks on newegg) that fits the laptop very snug and tight so it is always protected. I don't have the original box for this so this is something I felt like noting.

Also worth noting, I do not think this is still under warranty as when I bought it, it came with a 90 day manufacturer and store warranty and that was roughly 3-4 months ago. Not like nothing will happen to it but just worth saying.

You can find all the specs here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230838
*EDIT*
I have had several PM's about why I am pricing the zenbook prime more then the newegg link I linked above. That link was just a reference link, you can't actually buy these IPS ivy bridge core i5's for that price anymore since they sold out relatively quick around mid March. Groupon was actually selling them first at around $560 then newegg had only a few for $520, but then they all sold out within the days/week. Since then you can't really find them for that price anymore at least from what I can recall so I am pricing around that accordingly because the other zenbook primes which are cheaper will probably not have the IPS 1080p screen, the ivy bridge core i5 or the full 128GB SSD.

Here are some pictures showing off the unit, the carrying case and the charger that will be sold:

vkqt.jpg

u853.jpg

nmp4.jpg

fx8c.jpg

9s1i.jpg

hcd9.jpg

1w30.jpg

rhjo.jpg

SOLD

If you have any questions please post back or PM me and I'll be glad to help you.

Payment:
Preferred Paypal

Shipping:
Will only ship within the US (keeping costs low)
Will use UPS generally.
Will not ship first (Need payment before item gets shipped)

ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fataliate&ftab=AllFeedback

heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=78229
I don't really use heatware much at all but if you were curious I linked it.

Again if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.
Thank you!

Last edited:
6 hour bumpage, and price has been lowered down $25 to $550 as a fair price. All Pm's have been responded as well.

Hello, I'm actually just looking for cash at the moment so I can probably just get the cheap newer nexus 7's and use the rest for school books. Thank you though. Also morning bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back