FS: Athlon 64 X2 4200+

Status
Not open for further replies.

robberbaron

Supreme [H]ardness
Asking price: $350.

I am selling this cpu because I'm trying to find a more reasonable way to budget my computer needs. The chip is in full working condition and is rarely ever oc'd (it gives enough performance at its stock speed for me.) At this point, I'd rather just have fun with Opterons and single core chips, as I need to find a way to make my hobby more affordable.

robberbaron [AT] gmail.com for any questions.
Heatware is "robberbaron"

This includes the cpu itself, and I guess a stock AMD64 heatsink if needbe (the heatsink that came with it was sold to someone else long ago with another CPU)

Willing to ship to Canada and the U.S.
I really prefer paypal over any other method.

I know some people who might be interested in this.

Free bump for you.

Also I'm pretty sure your the only person that the 6 hour bump rule applies to not everyone else bumping your thread. I'm going to go re-read that rule right now before ColdDark comes in and puts the hammer down. :p

Damn it, right after I buy something retail, someone posts the same item for sale here...

Bump for a great chip.

Return yours and buy his! It's obviously a better chip, just because it's been owned by the one and only Robberbaron!

Bump for you, good sir!

mavalpha said:
Return yours and buy his! It's obviously a better chip, just because it's been owned by the one and only Robberbaron!

Bump for you, good sir!

Haha, thanks for the support and bump.

To the top goes this Manchester.

Bump... come on, don't you want a dual core to replace that aging FX-57 or Pentium 3.8GHz?

robberbaron said:
Bump... come on, don't you want a dual core to replace that aging FX-57 or Pentium 3.8GHz?
Lol...bump for the humour, and the vain hope that people would ship to Australia...
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back