FS Athlon64 3800+ system

cbragg

n00b
Athlon 64 3800+ w/retail fan
MSI Neo 2 Platinum 939 chipset
1 gig of corsair ddr 400 ram (2 sticks 512mb)
80gb western digital HD sata
lite-on 4x dvd burner
lite-on dvd/cd reader
ATI Radeon 9800 pro 128 meg vid card
1.44 floppy
Coolermaster centurion case
Enermax 460 w power supply

$900.00 obo

Thanks for looking,

Chuck
[email protected]

pretty killer deal, the proc alone is about $650, got any refs? ship first to people with more/better ones?

I have sold some camera equipment over on the Rob Galbraith site to several people. I own a small business in the Thousand Oaks area but not pertaining to computer sales.

Chuck

cbragg said:
Athlon 64 3800+ w/retail fan
MSI Neo 2 Platinum 939 chipset
1 gig of corsair ddr 400 ram (2 sticks 512mb)
80gb western digital HD sata
lite-on 4x dvd burner
lite-on dvd/cd reader
ATI Radeon 9800 pro 128 meg vid card
1.44 floppy
Coolermaster centurion case
Enermax 460 w power supply

$900.00 obo

Thanks for looking,

Chuck
[email protected]

I am very interested, but I have a few questions:

Would you ship first to established sellers with great refs?

Does that price include shipping?

What method of payment do you take?

Looking for any full or partial trades?

LMK.
[email protected]

scatt2k said:
can buyer pay for own shipping and insurance?

Yes, I would just prefer seeing it in person first. Unless you feel like shipping first :).

EDIT: I should also mention that I'd be willing to pay for shipping and insurance up front. And as others asked, any ebay or heatware references? Do you have any pictures?

dak125 said:
........And as others asked, any ebay or heatware references? Do you have any pictures?

DPOSCORP said:
I am very interested, but I have a few questions:

Would you ship first to established sellers with great refs?........

Azn226 said:
Pm'ed, like above any Refs? and are u willing to ship first?

ecameow said:
got any refs? ship first to people with more/better ones?

cbragg, with the exception of the first quote above, you have posted TWICE w/o answering any of these very revelant questions. why? :confused:

What are your references?

and

Are you willing to ship first to established traders?

everyone is interested to know these answers. You are selling high end, cutting edge stuff at really discounted prices. Hey, i love a good deal as much as the next guy, but unfortunely trolls know this and so try to take advantage of peoples eagerness for a good deal. anything you can do to show that you do indeed have the stuff, such as pictures, and provides refs that can be checked, as well as be willing to give your full contact info to the buyer (home address, landline phone#, not mobile#, full name, etc) as in the trading tips section of the forum found HERE will help you sell your stuff. Also, another question, would you be willing to part out and sell just the CPU, RAM and mobo as a combo? if so, how much, i'm interested.....

I'll buy it if you ship first, show me some pictures, and provide the info the above poster asked for. Ebay references would be nice too. I have the cash waiting...

I will only accept prepayment before I ship the system. I have already answered the reference question in my previous post. I have also responded to every pm & e-mail that has been sent to me. The only reason I am selling this system is that I have purchased a Mac for my kids and I'm trying to cover the cost of the Mac. I will not part out the system parts as I already am selling it complete for a great deal...

Thanks to all of you that have responded,

Chuck Bragg

g'luck selling it, but with:
"I have sold some camera equipment over on the Rob Galbraith site to several people. I own a small business in the Thousand Oaks area but not pertaining to computer sales."

that being your only ref's and wanting the money first you are going to have a hard time unless it's local.

I'd like to see some pics and some screenshots would be great as well.

dak125 [at] gmail.com

The references in question can be validated with names which can be e-mailed to verify. The camera equipment that was sold was worth between 6000-7000 dollars, so I think the references are more than valid...I will try to take some pics this afternoon and then e-mail anyone who wants them.

Thanks for your interest,

Chuck Bragg

Looking forward to pics Chuck. Take some screenshots of everything too please.

There is a sale pending with one of the first people that responded via e-mail. I will keep you guys informed one way or another...

Thanks,

Chuck Bragg

I just want to let you guys know that I bought the system from Chuck. He is a very great guy and gave me a great deal on that system! Everything is brand new and works fantastic! Thanks Chuck!

Back