FS:Athlon64 4200X2 939/MB,socket A cpu/mb, Korg Synthesizer, phones, video cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberius

[H]ard|Gawd
(Figured a more descriptive title might help out, I closed my other FS thread.)

Well, I finally cleaned out my office. I got trashcans full of cd-rom drives, ISA cards galore, old cases and a bunch of other obsolete crap. I kept the stuff that might be worth something. I drew the line on SocketA,S370 so socket 7's and below were trashed. I did keep a bunch of Pentium MMXs so let me know if anybody wants one.

Korg DW-8000 programmable synthesizer - $400 obo (local pickup – Tampa, FL)

• Intel Celeron 566 S370 with HSF - $5
  • Intel CA810 S370 motherboard with a Celeron 700 (includes HSF) - $10
  • Intel CA810 S370 motherboard with a Intel P3 800 (includes HSF)- $15 (same pic for both, they look the same)
  • Supermicro P6SLS slot1 motherboard with a p2-300 - $5 (I just couldn't throw this one away :cool:. I got it when they first came out, I used to have leading edge hardware back then.) Somebody buy this one, the trash can is too cruel for it.

• Intel motherboard slot1 (came out of an old Gateway PC) and a P3-700 - $7
  • ATI All-in-Wonder 7500 64MB AGP - $20
  • Sony Ericsson S710 (from Cingular) - $65 obo

SOLD ITEMS
Biostar M7-VIG Pro SDR/DDR motherboard with an Athlon XP 2400+ (2ghz) SOLD on Craigslist
[FONT=&quot]Athlon 64 4200+ X2 939 and a BFG Nforce4 Ultra mb/cpu combo [/FONT]SOLD on Ebay
Abit NF7 motherboard with an Athlon XP 2600+ on Craigslist
Treo 650 (from Cingular) - $65 obo SOLD on Craigslist
PNY 6600GT 256MB AGP - SOLD to kohan69
PNY Nvidia TI4200 64MB - SOLD to kohan69
Nvidia FX5600 128MB AGP (the fan is missing on the heatsink) - SOLD to VoBoy

PM replied and evening bump.

/"Wait before you throw it away, let Mighty Mendit save the day,"

//I have a TV in my office and keep on cable news all day....so I just happen to be VERY familiar with all of Billy Mays endorsements

bump

/back at work from vacation :)
//tried a last ditch effort with some lotto tickets but they didn't work out

I got mostly crap left (not including the synthesizer) so if you want any of this stuff let me know. I'll sell it cheap to get rid of it.

My last bump, except for the synthesizer, the rest is old stuff. Let me know if anybody wants something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back