FS: ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2900 XT 1GB

Augustus22

Weaksauce
FOR SALE:
ATI/AMD RADEON HD 2900 XT 1GB

radeon-01-small.jpg
radeon-02-small.jpg

This card is in mint condition as it was in a system with little usage in a clean environment. The card has just been tested to be 100% functional and I will guarantee again DOA. Please note that this card does require 6-pin and 8-pin power and I will not accept a return due to it being incompatible with your system.

I'm asking $125 SHIPPED for this card including USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for looking!

Refs:
Heatware
Ebay

If you think that's so overpriced, what do you feel is a reasonable price? I was not trying to rip anyone off, I don't know what it's worth used.

There is a 3870 on sale for $109 shipped on newegg, then there is a $30 MIR on that. I think that the 3870 is faster than that card too. $120 still sounds reasonable, but I do agree that your initial offer was way to high.

Jason

Alright guys, I think that $120 is a little low but I'm willing to concede $155 and that will include shipping as described. Any takers? Keep in mind we're talking like $13 in shipping charges.

Throw it on craigslist man, and make sure you keep stating it's a 1gb version... someone will bite lol

Free bump for the rules

FS/T said:
(18) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.

if you don't like the price, PM the person..

Guys, price discussions need to stay out of FS/FT threads. Even if the OP asked for recommendations, price checks aren't allowed either.

Back