FS ATI Radeon 9800 Pro $80 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenhorn1

Limp Gawd
I want to get rid of this fast since it's been sitting on my shelf unused for a few months now (I tried to sell it a few months ago for about $110 but didn't get it done).

The card is the 128MB version and NOT an All in Wonder. It came in my Dell computer when I got it about 3 years ago and was still working fine when I replaced it with an x800XT AIW recently. It has never been overclocked. Since the card came in my computer I don't have a box or any drivers (although I'll ship it in the box my x800XT came in if that matters).

Price is $80.00 via paypal (bank transfer or paypal balance only, NO credit card payments) or money order including shipping to anywhere in the continental US.

Email me at [email protected] if you want pics or have any other questions. Or you can PM me here. Thanks a lot.

Aaron

EDIT: Price adjusted to adhere to forum policy regarding paypal payments. (lowered paypal from $83 to $80)

Sooooooooooooo very tempting...

why do these deals come when i have little cash for comp stuff :p

BUMP4U

Bump.

The location is Columbus, OH and I would be willing to ship first if you have excellent Heatware feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back