FS: ATI X800 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.OppressoLiber

[H]ard|Gawd
ATI BRAND X800 PRO (AGP) NOT VIVO
Condition: Excellent condition; never been overclocked, and has all original packaging.
Asking Price: $190 Shipped
Payment: MO or Paypal NON-CC

Pics: Available upon request

Heat: arcanetripwire
E-Mail: jseay @ aztecgrading.com

Additional info available upon request, PM ME.

arcanetripwire said:
ATI X800 PRO
Condition: Excellent condition; never been overclocked, and has all original packaging.
Asking Price: $275 + Shipping (OBO)
Payment: MO or Paypal NON-CC

Pics: Coming Soon

Heat: arcanetripwire
E-Mail: jseay @ aztecgrading.com

Additional info available upon request, PM ME.

PCI-E or AGP?

oh man. good luck selling. couple of us are having trouble selling our x800xl's. we got very good pricing too.

chambersc said:
interested in a trade? say a 6600gt + cash?

"Not a threadcrap, just advice"

While it's up to the OP to ultimately answer this.. If I had to hazard a guess, the reason why he is selling his agp card is because he has moved onto the world of PCI-E, and not only does not want to downgrade to a 6600GT, but also does not want to stay in AGP.

Projecting, I could say that if your card were PCI-E you might have a *slight* chance of getting an affirmative reply to your offer.. but even that is a stretch.

Especially since he doesn't say WTT (Want to Trade), that pretty much seals the "Just wants to sell the thing" concept.

It can be found for as low as $179 online, and that is a brand new never-been-opened card with a warranty and a return policy to the site.

I'd be willing to pay up to $140 for your card, it'd be a decent improvement over my 9500pro. But I will pay paypal-CC only. Hey, it's an offer at least.

I'll pass on that, seem kinda low ball for my tastes. I would like to see a link where you can get a brand new ATI X800 Pro for that price you quoted.

arcanetripwire said:
I'll pass on that, seem kinda low ball for my tastes. I would like to see a link where you can get a brand new ATI X800 Pro for that price you quoted.

Nevermind that $179 price, apparently froogle quoted me a price that didn't actually exist. However, Newegg does have them for 199.

arcanetripwire said:
Are you looking at the PCI-E cards that are $199, this card is AGP.

True, but the card is the card, if anything, the AGP version should be cheaper since it is outgoing tech.

I understand you're not crapping, I've already had another person show me a refurbed card. My thoughts are that they are refurbed for a reason.

I think you people need to stop crapping on his thread. RumpRoast: your link is to refurb cards, and Nullo: there are instances where AGP cost more than PCI-E and vice versa.

NulloModo said:
It can be found for as low as $179 online, and that is a brand new never-been-opened card with a warranty and a return policy to the site.

I'd be willing to pay up to $140 for your card, it'd be a decent improvement over my 9500pro. But I will pay paypal-CC only. Hey, it's an offer at least.

That's ULTIMATE thread crapping as far as I'm concerned. You should take that crap to PMs.

Bump for a neat card, priced just about right.

The value of some ATi cards has actually gone up. Bought a X800XL PCI-E couple months back for $250, now it's going for $270+. Bought an X800Pro for father's day (how long ago was that?) for $200.00 even at tigerdirect. Now, you'll have a hard time finding one under $230.

Good luck to you, and hopefully no more crapping.

Sorry, I didn't mean it as a thread crap. I just don't get people who try to sell things over this forum for higher, or even equal too, market value, when buying from a real merchant will offer a return policy, a warranty, assurance of delivery, etc.

Maybe it is just me, but I will only buy or sell an item here if it is availible for a substantial amount lower than anywhere else or the internet, or if I am willing to sell it for such. In any case, given that the card isn't quite as cheap as I originally though elsewhere, I might be willing to bite if it drops low enough. Best of luck selling it at your asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back