FS: ATI X800XT VIVO PCI-E

Talonz

2[H]4U
Hey guys, I'm selling this ATi x800xt VIVO card because I have no use for it. It will come with the x850xt stock heatsink. The card itself is in great condition and has not been volt modded or abused. I originally bought this card used, but i never used it because I ended up getting an x850xt at a good price. It has not been overclocked by me, but I did install it and verify that it's in excellent working condition. This card is as faster then a 6800 Ultra, and as fast as a 7600GT without SM 3.0. This card comes within 3-5% of the x850xt, so it's really a great value for someone looking for a very fast budget card.

Since it's a VIVO card, I'm asking $120 shipped from PA. The price is OBO, so feel free to make offers. I don't think I want to make a trade, the only trade I am willing to make is for a FASTER graphics card, but I cannot add much cash.

I can accept non-cc paypal, and my heatware is under Talonz. I will not ship first unless you have excellent heatware.

BUMP!

Edit: Crap sorry, I can't add, I won't bump again for a while

May I ask if the card is PCI :D, AGP, or PCI-E?

EDIT: Sorry, its in the title. (Edited before the clown below me posted and pointed out my lack of reading comprehension :D)

Back