FS: Auzentech Xplosion, SB Audigys, Company of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

newster

Gawd
Auzentech Xplosion Soundcard - $80 shipped (I literally paid $102 shipped for this thing brand new from Newegg yesterday hoping it would work with my computer. Dolby Digital Live refuses to work with Vista 64 and I am so angry that the drivers are so bad and I have to pay a restocking fee to return it. I would rather let someone else who can put it to use get it. This is the last time I buy anything from Newegg and Auzentech. It comes with original retail everything except the shrinkwrap. Honestly, I am so angry about this if you have some sort of hidden drivers or something I will paypal you money. If not, just buy this from me please :mad:)

Company of Heroes PC - Sold to Blert (Came with my video card. Never installed on any computer. 3 disks: install 1 and 2, and direct x 10 disk)

Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 NX external - $25 shipped (Comes with remote, usb chord, power chord, and the NX)

Creative Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook - $55 shipped (Just the PCMCIA card itself)

SL271233.jpg

Heat: Newster112
Ebay: Newster112
Accepting Paypal verified (credit card or checking is fine)

hmmm.. restocking is only 15% right? but your discount is already $20 + you are paying shipping about $5.. so $25 thats 25% off from what you paid.. looks like a good deal is to return it to newegg

I am selling it for a friend. I will ask him if he has cable and anything else.

If you still have the Auzentech soundcard, I'll take it off your hands. PM me info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back