FS:Baby on the Way Sale...Ipods, G5 Case,Old laptop,MAME Arcade,etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_flex97

[H]ard|Gawd
Baby is on the way and i could use the extra $$

heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=24142
i prefer payment via paypal and can also do local pickup(brooklyn,nyc),everything includes shipping in the USA...

you can PM me on here if you have any questions or want more pictures..I login to [H] everyday...

1. Ipod Video 60GB White $170 [SOLD to eternaljammer] ...does have a few scratches on the back but works perfectly..I will include all accesories from the ipod av connection kit(docking station,av cable,apple remote except the usb cable(i cant find it)
100_1120.jpg

2. Ipod nano 2GB White $90[SOLD locally]........also have a few scratches on the back only from regular use..will also include docking station but no usb cable
100_1125.JPG

3. G5 Case $150.00 + shipping...bought it last year and its just been collecting dust...no scatches or dents,great for modding
100_1126.jpg

100_1128.jpg

100_1129.jpg

100_1080.jpg

4. Compaq Presario Laptop $60 [SOLD to Miller_any_time]...533mhz,64mb ram,4gb HD..runs win2k fine..cant really hold a charge anymore..sold as is
100_1081.jpg

100_1083.jpg

5. Mame Arcade System w/ matching bar stools $1200...local pickup ONLY...if you are seriously interested PM for details...everything works,just built it last year..if your a classic gamer and like arcade games and have the space for this bad boy, then this is for you

100_0993.jpg

100_0996.jpg

100_0999.jpg

100_1001.jpg

That is possibly the most bitching arcade system. Bump for wishing I had a pickup truck to drive down and pick it up.

Here's a "I wish I lived in NYC and had $1350 of expendible income and by the way, congrats on the new addition" bump por j00!

:D

pics of laptop 1 day before i shipped it out...showing this very thread also and working...showing you that the network card was functioning also

100_1135.jpg

100_1136.jpg

100_1137.jpg

100_1138.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1140.jpg

100_1141.jpg

100_1142.jpg

100_1143.jpg

100_1144.jpg

100_1145.jpg

Well, don't know what to tell you --- whathever you sent me is not WORKING....
Check my previous buys --- :cool: --- perfect
2 laptops for my kids - they were delivered in perfect, AS DESCRIBED condition.
Check my HeatWare - I've never had any problems except YOUR laptop.
Do you want me to send it back to you or ???
:mad:

Well, don't know what to tell you --- whathever you sent me is not WORKING....
Check my previous buys --- :cool: --- perfect
2 laptops for my kids - they were delivered in perfect, AS DESCRIBED condition.
Check my HeatWare - I've never had any problems except YOUR laptop.
Do you want me to send it back to you or ???

it cost me $25.00 to ship it to you...and i sold it for $60.00 ..i really wasnt lookin to make much $$ off this sale...i just wanted to give it to someone that would have use for it...but the laptop was working..you see the pics,i was surfing [h]...plug it in and press the power button...like i said the battery doesnt hold a charge..it needs to be plugged in

It is plug in for the last ( almost 3 hours )
Still nothing.
I understand it was cheap - but it was working ( as you said) --- before shipping ?????
Now it doesn't :mad:
I also understand that shipping it back to you will cost extra $$
Tell me what you want me to do - or what can you do to make it right ???
:rolleyes:

It is plug in for the last ( almost 3 hours )
Still nothing.
I understand it was cheap - but it was working ( as you said) --- before shipping ?????
Now it doesn't :mad:
I also understand that shipping it back to you will cost extra $$
Tell me what you want me to do - or what can you do to make it right ???
:rolleyes:

ship it back and ill refund you the $60.00 when i receive it then..do the green power leds light up at least when you plug it in?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back