[FS] BenQ FP94VW 19" LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil24

2[H]4U
Up for sale is a used BenQ FP94VW 19" LCD, Widescreen, native resolution of 1440x900 DPI, response time of 2ms (gray-to-gray), VGA/DVI-D/HDMI, HDCP compliant.

It's in excellent condition, no dead pixels at all, no cosmetic blemishes. Originally purchased in late October 2007, was (barely) "used" for about 6 months as part of secondary PC that was rarely turned ON, but it's been packed and stored since mid June 2008.

NewEgg's product page, for reference and pics.

Will ship in its original packaging and include all cables (power, VGA, DVI and a HDMI, not originally included, that I'm throwing in as a freebie).

Asking price is $110 shipped.

I have several reviews at HEATWARE (all positives), so feel free to check them. I'm a very straightforward, no non-sense trader/seller/buyer.

===============
IMPORTANT INFO:
===============

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM, but please understand the following before contacting me:

+ Google Checkout (GCO) and Money Orders are my preferred methods of payment. Paying with a personal check may be an option, but we'll have to discuss additional details and if accepted, shipment of item(s) will be delayed until check clears.
+ I will only ship first/cross-ship under certain circumstances (e.g. Your HEATWARE is way better than mine; your method of payment was GCO).
+ Sorry, NO PayPal.
+ Local pick-up is available in Houston, TX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back