FS: Best Buy Gift Card $500 BESTBUY, Ipad 4 64GB & 16GB Sealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerRulez

[H]ard|Gawd
Okay, Im willing to take paypal but as a stipulation, i would need a very reputable 3rd party involved. If your willing to meet the guidelines, we can get a deal done.

As stated, I have a Brand New and Sealed Ipad 4 ATT 64GB version

and

Ipad 4 Brand New Sealed 16GB Verizon version

Also Have a Gift Card (eGift card) for best buy @ $500

Ipad 4 64GB @ $700 Pickup in MI

Ipad 4 16GB @ $500 Pickup in MI

$500 BestBuy egift card (will verify over phone and online) Pickup in MI (((SOLD for $420)))

$2000 Apple Store Gift Card for $1850

$1000 Amazon Gift Card for $850

Both are egift cards.

dont take paypal for sales, just pick up in MI and cash only

301 531 4452 Cell, call or txt anytime

Trades in person as well for Droid DNA

Last edited:
sold the BB gift card. Still have the $1000 amazon gift card and $2000 apple store gift card.

In case anyones wondering, I maxed out my bill me later account. Needed the money and its better than maxing credit cards since bill me later does not report my high balances. These are Egift Cards BTW however we will verify the funds and make sure you can apply them to your account (before you pay). Of course, Im going to ask for some assurances in return in case anyone tries to run away with the funds. This will be discussed when we meet.

Yea I know. I have a friend who tells me sell what I have on his ebay/paypal. its established. My only concern is its his wifes and if sum 1 tried to screw us, she gets affected first and hard. I use to work for a company that sells things on ebay, powerseller/top seller for almost a year with that status (nearly 6 years of high volume selling history) and my experience has been flat out awful. Its come to the point where I dont trust ever using ebay/paypal ever again as a seller. Too much damn fraud and too many A holes out there looking to scam yo big time. Its why I prefer local transaction. I was able to sell the best buy for 420 on craigslist. Same guy bought my new iphone as well (unlocked 64gb sealed iphone 5).

If I still had access to some of the things that happened, I swear to you I could write a tragic story about the ebay/paypal experience. We live in the world where just about anyone is a criminal in some form and is willing to rob you even for a $20 item. No joke, even $20 item. I been burned waaaay too many times. I sometimes wish I was still in NY. My things would sell on CL in nano seconds. Even crap sells on CL in NYC.

Michigan, not so much. Its home of the "Hi, Im going to put a bullet in ur head for a $50 gift card, I apologize in advance. Now gimme ur GC...BOOM"

Its why every transaction on CL has ended in me meeting at the police station where I live, and inside, not the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back