FS: Beyer DT770 Pro/250 headphones, WD Raptors & OPTY 148

soloz2

Limp Gawd
Sold
[b WD 74gb Raptors/b], the new 16mb cache version. These are only 7 months old so still carry over 4 yrs of warranty. I'm thinking that I'd like to go w/ quantity over quality per say and get some larger 7500rpm drives. $125 shipped Con-US USPS again Both Sold
Opty 148 CAB2E
Koss A250 headphones. Originally sold for several hundred. In like new condition
Beyer DT770 Pro/250 headphones that I no longer need. They are the older style, but still in wonderful condition. I have all the original paperwork and receipt with the original box. These are 250ohms and while they will work fine unamped you really need a headphone amp to make these cans reach their full potential. They are great for gaming, and the cord is coiled so they are nice for portable use as well.
Sennheiser HD595 headphones in like new condition. These were my entry into hi-fi audio but now I have moved on to bigger and better things. Asking $125 shipped con-US

bump, opty sold HD595's pending. make me an offer on the other cans. I'd like to have them all sold by Friday

bump. I also have Borat widescreen DVD. I purchased it on Saturday from Bestbuy and watched it once. $14 shipped

Sold Koss A250 cans

Please make an offer on Borat if you are interested

bump, I'd like to sell these Beyers, or maybe trade them for a pair of AKG 271's or ATH-A700's

Back