FS: BFG 7800GT's, AMD CPU's, Geil DDR, Watercooling

MrE

2[H]4U
Hey guys, time to pay for my upgrades to my machine by parting out things that are sitting on the ol' work bench.

AMD CPU''s: I have some OEM Semprons for sale.

Socket 426: Sempron 2400+ $45 shipped
Socket 426: Sempron 2500+ $50 shipped

Also, I have a copy of Call of Duty 2 that is still sealed in the retail box. Asking $30 shipped.

Harmony Universal Remote model SST 688. This sucker can control mostly anything with an IR port and you manage the profile via HarmonyRemote's website. Retail on this is about $120 from Amazon but I will let this go for $55 shipped.

______________________________SOLD ITEMS______________________________SOLD ITEMS_______________________

Socket 754: Sempron 3000+ $65 shipped (SOLD to SBIN)
Socket 754: Sempron 2600+ $55 shipped (SOLD to PreOmegaZero)

4th Gen Apple iPod 20Gb. Its one year old but I just don't use it so it is sitting in the original box with all the attachements. $125 Shipped -SOLD SBIN

Two BFG 7800GT OC 256mb PCI-Express video cards that ran in my current machine for 6 months. No overclocking done besides what comes stock from BFG, but I did however change out the fans to Zalman 700 series coolers. I've swapped them back to the original coolers for shipping purposes. One of the two cards is missing the CD/Manual and 6pin to Molex adapter. I'm asking $250 shipped per card, but if someone wants both I'll take $460 shipped. P.S. The Zalman coolers are included for each card. SOLD to TikiCult

Water cooling gear. Now, I could part it all out, but I'd rather make a package deal for the lot of it. I've got well over $600 invested in this, but like most parts you take the loss and soldier on. :) Whats included:

Danger Den MAZE4 A8N Northbridge Chipset Water block with both 3/8" and 1/2" barbs. Ordered from FrozenCPU and used for two weeks.
Swiftech MCW5000-64 AMD Athlon64/Opteron Waterblock
with 3/8" quick connect inlets.
Swiftech MCW50 ATI/Nvidia Waterblock
with 3/8" quick connect inlets.
Swiftech MCP350 pump with 3/8" inlets. Used one week. This was sent to me by Swiftech to replace the original 350 that died after a couple of months which was a known issue with the earler production units. This one is the fixed version.
Swiftech MCP600 pump with 1/2" inlets. Used for a month. Excellent pump.
Swiftech MCP650 pump
with 1/2" inlets. Used for one hour. Bought this off of a fellow OCP'er on these forums. Another great pump
Thermaltake LCD Water Temp Guage. Displays on a blue LCD water temps with a temp sender relay connected on your return hose.
(2) Swiftech 80mm Radiators
I also have several worm screws / plastic quick clamps/ 2feet of Tygon tubing / and about 3 feet of anti kinking kit left along with various length cut hoses and assorted mounting screws for the radiators. First one with $225 gets all of this. SOLD: Stratus_SS

Upload Pictures With PicTiger

Next up, I won this at a LAN party last month, but I don't need it These are Geil Ultra Platinum series PC4400 DDR550 512Mb modules (1Gb kit). timings according to the sticker are 2.5-7-4-4. $80 shipped. Sold to Highlander2607 Here they are at ZipZoomFly:
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=85002-23&affiliate=shopping

Paypal only please. Also, please no low balling. I think the prices I've listed above are pretty fair so please don't threadcrap. Don't like them? PM me.

I will ship all items out USPS Priority in the US. If you request an item to go to Canada, there will be an additional charge for shipping not listed.

References: e-Bay under Mstrmold 300-0-0 feedback
and Heat under Mstrmold 7-0-0 feedback.
email address is mstrmold at pacbell. net

stellar deal on the water cooling
if I was still using DDR 1 I would have grabbed that too

easy guy to deal with here folks :D

$ sent via paypal

If you have a stock cooler please send if not no problem.

Do you have any use for cisco switch or router gear?I run across some now and again.

Want to buy Socket 426: Sempron 2500+ for $45 shipped, Do you accept PayPal.

Ser-J, Yes, I accept Paypal for payment. Its preferred. :)

Anyways, daily bump.

-E

All right boys and girls, this will be my last bump to get rid of the last of the chaff. Papa needs a new cell phone and its his Bday so its time to get that Paypal account set for the purchase of a new GSM cell. If not, then fleaBay here I come bump.

-E

Back