FS: BFG 8800 GTX watercooled version with 1/2 fittings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have a 8800 gtx with the pre-installed waterblock from dangerden. I got this like literally a couple days ago. I was going to watercool my system but I decided not to.. so i'm selling the card. The box was opened for box examination and I had it setup for my system, but i never actually turned on the system or the card.. so the card was never really powered. It comes with all the hardware including the box itself. The card retails for 799.99 just about everywhere.. which is also the same price I paid for it. I will let it go for $700 shipped.

card.jpg

Im also selling my watercooling gear and I have the following parts:

Dangerden TDX block with 1/2 fittings for lGA 775 : 30 shipped.
Black Ice Pro: 15 shipped
DD MAG II - LE Pump - 30 shipped

I know i am a new member on this site so for feedback purposes, you can look up my name "imalazeeass" on ebay.

Or view my heatware feedback: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=29787

guys im willing to take offers on the card as well.. i know the dangerden blocks have been backordered for awhile so u might as well get them together at a big discount ;)

wow 600 shipped and no go? it's brand new and you're basically getting a free dangerden waterblock!

Wow, great deal.

so badass that no one wants it?? hahaha

I would be all over it, but

A. I already have one
B. If I buy a 2nd right now, I will be getting divorced.

sorry guys item has been listed on ebay under the username "imalazeeass" if you're interested! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back