FS: BFG Tech 6800 GT OC, Abit IC7-MAX3, P4 3.2 Northwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

holli4pirating

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm selling off the last of my 478/AGP parts because I've decided to finally move up to some newer technology. I would like to sell these three items as a combo, or at least not split them up unless they're all spoken for.

P4 3.2 Northwood: This has been a great chip. It hits 3.7 dual prime stable on the IC7 and might even go higher, but I ran it at 3.52 for general use in order to keep my ram timings tighter. That's at 1.6 volts with load temps under 50C, but of course YMMV. Asking 110 + shipping OBO
EDIT: Chip is OEM
EDIT: Price drop
EDIT: Price drop again

Abit IC7-MAX3: THE OCing board for 478. I have most of the retail package, including the manual, CD and floppy disk, backplate, and the additional USB/firewire hookup. Pretty much all that's missing is the box and cables. Also note, the duct and fan have been removed (and I don't have them) from the area just above the socket to allow for larger heatsinks to be mounted. This never caused a problem, but it's something that should be noted. Asking $90 + shipping OBO
EDIT: Comes with the manual, floppy disk, CD, rear USB/firewire ports
EDIT: SOLD

BFG Tech 6800 GT OC (256 MB version): I bought this card a little over a year ago, and it's still running strong. I was gaming on a 2007FPW. Granted, I couldn't crank all the settings, but it sure held it's own. I was running it at 400::1070 with load temps in the upper 60's (stock cooling), but I know it can go higher.
EDIT: For those who have asked about unlocking this, I threw it into a comp and found that is is unlocked by default. I also tested it's OC higher and found it to still be totally stable at 410::1080. If anyone really wants to know, I can test it higher. Asking 120 + shipping OBO.
EDIT: Comes with the full retail package. Box, CD's, Y splitter, etc.
EDIT: Price drop.
EDIT: Sold

I need to sell two or more items. It's kinda like "I don't want to part unless I can sell most of it." So either way, as long as it sells.

I've had a couple people ask about the vid card. I'm thinking it's worth about $150 +shipping/shipped. Dibbs on that will go in the order people got to me (pm or post). No offers on other stuff yet.

TTT, need a buyer for the chip and the mobo, (though no one committed to the vid card yet either).

TTT. Mobo pending. Anyone want the Northie for $130 + shipping or the vid card for $140 + shipping?

TTT, hopefully someone will bite before T-giving break so I can have new parts waiting for me when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back