FS Big List: includes Ipaq h4155, FX-51, Corsair XMS Extreme, Airsoft guns, more...

is anyone interested in buying most of the computer? it would be much more convient to me, like would anyone want the whole computer without some parts? like, without monitor and video card? or somethin around those lines?

Max Farrar to me

Hey,

Sounds like a good deal then. The case has no major scratches, nope.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to take apart the whole computer, and then
pack each part up if the local mailing place is open. I'll get back to you.

-Max

I got this from you on the 23rd?

Act like an adult and show people some respect. You wanna change plans? Go ahead, but atleast let people who "think" they got deals with you know whats up.

I hope you sell your shit, but for the buyers sakes I hope you learn how to be a better seller.

I am sorry I have not been able to contact everyone, I have been very busy lately. I finally am shipping now, I've gotten out the two hard drives, monitor, and sound card.

I am sorry I have not been able to contact every single one of you who requested a part. I apologize for the delay. JLAudioUser, I tried to PM you, but I guess you are banned for some reason? :confused:

Anyway, I have dropped the price on the graphics card. I also have a package to put my CPU in, and I also have a package for RAM, so I can ship those items out very quickly. Give me a PM if interested.

I allready send you a PM and address on the ram. I will send you a PM with my address for the Memory.

I am sorry for the let down, but I just realized that the RAM is Corsair XMS. This changes the price dramatically obviously, I am now selling the two sticks for a total of $200. I believe that is a good price, as on NewEgg, registered XMS ram is no less than $250.

lol actually it wasnt a 'routine', i was pulling out the sticks to get them shipped to you. i have never taken the ram out, so i have never seen the writing on them. sorry man.

BUmp still interested in the card but I have to wait until i get the money :(
But don't wait up.

k. i have one guy that wants to buy the case + psu + mb + vid card, but he hasn't responded in a while (and hes been online too). im gonna wait a few days though, just cause id rather sell a bunch of stuff at once.

bump because I want that case for the rig I'm building but all ready have a case

bump. I added one of my airsoft guns, another one to come. I assume its okay for me to sell non-computer stuff on here, right?

bump. I am selling the FX-51 and ASUS sk8n mobo in a package for $350. ($50 off). Thats shipped too. Anyone interested?

Back