FS: BioShock Infinite & Tomb Raider Code, Intel i5 3330S & 3450S CPUs, MS Surface,etc

somenobody

Gawd
Terms:
*Amazon payment preferred. Google Checkout and Paypal are accepted.
*I usually ship within 24 hours of payment on weekdays, using whatever is cheapest for me. Ships from either Shillington or Philadelphia, PA. Signature required for items over $200. I don't ship outside the USA and Alaska/Hawaii might have to pay extra.
*Guaranteed against DOA. You must inform me within 7 days of receiving the package.
*I'm usually not looking to trade unless it's for items I can resell quickly and the trade is in my favor. Prices are pretty firm but feel free to PM me offers. Worst I can do is say no.
*Heat: somenobody 89-0-0

BioShock Infinite & Tomb Raider Steam Codes - $55 - 5 SOLD, 0 LEFT
I have a few of these. Looking for $55 each. I'll send you the picture of the scratched card after receiving payment. I would only be willing to split it up if you're willing to pay $35 for one game.

Used Microsoft Surface RT 32GB with Touch Cover - Black - $455 Shipped
Tablet, touch cover and charger only; no, box, manuals, etc. Has one scratch on the back.

Used Intel i5 3450S Quad Core CPU - $155 Shipped
Fully functional CPU only. No heatsink, fan, box or accessories.

Used Intel i5 3330S Quad Core CPU - $140 Shipped, 1 SOLD, 1 LEFT

Used Intel Xeon Processor X6550 LGA1567 8-Core Processor - $110 each Shipped - 3 Available

Used Samsung 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 1333 Laptop RAM - $35 Shipped
Have 3 sets of these.

Used Nexus 4 Wireless Charging Orb - $50 Shipped
The official one. Includes orb, USB cord and wall adapter in very good condition. Original packaging not included.

Used Black AT&T HTC One X 16GB Android Phone - $275 Shipped
In good condition. A couple of bruises on the casing of the two bottom corner. Some signs of wear. Unlocked bootloader with CM10 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 currently installed. Phone, usb cable and charger only.

Used Carbon Blue AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB Android phone - $275 Shipped
The screen is in very good condition except for a circle of scuff about .5" in diameter. It's in the top left corner and only about 15% of it is in the actual screen display area. The back is in acceptable condition with areas of scuffs and scratches. Phone, stylus and microUSB cable only. No wall charger included.

New 3M DMS 700p 1024x768 DLP HDMI Multimedia Projector - $225 shipped
*1024x768 Resolution. It's a short throw projector so you don't need a big room. Inputs: HDMI, 3.5mm audio in jack, VGA, composite, component, RS232, S-Video, USB. New and never used. Info: 1 2 3
Note that I'm selling the 700p version which is orange color as in the first link and originally marketed for the European market. It included only a European power cord but I've added a US one. Great picture quality and makes for a good cheap personal home theater. Currently using one in my bedroom and it's great.

Last edited:
I wish people didn't use red text, it is annoying enough to where I fail to see the point lol.

Back