$810 shipped via FedEx overnight

Here are the specs in a nutshell:

- Athlon 64 3200+ Newcastle Core
- MSI K8TM-ILSR Motherboard
- LITE-ON 12X DVD Writer
- 1GB of Mushkin DDR400 RAM in 2 512MB sticks
- Enermax 275W power supply
- Maxtor 80GB 7200RPM 8MB buffer hard drive
- Nearly silent operation (only noise is from the PSU)
- ATI TV-Wonder VE TV capture/tuner card
- One of the smallest MicroATX cases available - perfect for a fast game-worthy HTPC

This PC runs very hot but very stable. It idles around 60C and under load is around 77C. It has not crashed on me during the 4 days of usage I have had with it. I have played games such as Warcraft 3 and UT2k4 with it fine. If you so choose, you could install a different HSF to cool it down very much at the cost of additional noise.

Windows XP will be loaded on the hard drive for your testing purposes. You are encouraged to install your own operating system after you verify this system.

Currently, the only way to eject the DVD tray is through windows or to flip open the case's cover and press the button. With a little handywork and superglue, you could mod the case to press the button when you press the button on the ourside of the case.

>> As an extra, I'm including a working NVidia GeForce FX 5200 Ultra video card by PNY. The fan does not spin and when the aux power is connected it does not fit correctly in the case. But this is basically a free extra I am throwing in. If you like, I can stick in a GF1 that fits in the case instead. <<

I'm selling because Toshiba just came out with a new processor for their tablet PCs and I would like to have one of those over a desktop.

My Heatware is "bandit" my ebay is "mediacrafters." IM me at "bandit sama" or email me or PM me if you are interested.

Thank you!

Here's the photo from newegg of the case

11-126-132-01.JPG

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-126-132&depa=1

Bmr4life said:
will you take $250?
um, i've had an offer for the processor alone for more than that :rolleyes:
this PC is brand new. what's your problem with it? it's a very nice, small, quiet, albeit hot, PC. the hotness can change if you put on your own HSF though - this one was made to be quiet.

if you're wondering, i tried it with toast.exe, the proc got up to 75, but i tried opening photoshop, flash, etc, while toast was running, and no instability whatsoever. a64 is a solid processor.

Back